Classic, Chick, Sassy and Villainous, good to go!

There was not much to do at the second day. I got my drafts ready and then went to the support course to bring them over to Power Loader... what I didn't expect was for my costume to be ready at that time. I mean it was a day ago that I had actually asked for once and here I was now with every student looking at me as if I had grown a third eye or a horn.

Me: WAIT... wait.. please wait!

I was a bit overrun here and it was confusing me because the moment I entered the room they all started to crowed around me and it was actually scaring me. Why was this happening, how did I get into this situation and what was I supposed to do. Oh no, my social anxieties started acting up and I started to back away. If I could, I would run right now but I knew that they were actually not here to threaten me. They seemed too happy and exited for this.

Power Loader: EVERYONE TO THEIR SEAT! NOW!#

The sound boomed through the whole class and I might even say that it was louder than Mic's voice when he was screaming at his class which honestly can be heard in the whloe floor. 

Power Loader: Come in Midoriya, sorry for them. They are too exited.

Me: It's... fine thanks.

Thanks to the teacher, I could get into the room and then take a breather I mean the crowed was just there but this time the eyes were just following me and that was giving me the creeps even more. Imagine everyone stare at you and then you make a mistake and they laugh at you? I hated that thought alone and I felt uncomfortable right now.

However it was only now that I realized that there was a mannequin standing in the room with a cloth over it. Was this the reason why they were soo exited? The answer was yes since I already knew that they had my costume read but no one showed it to me yet.

Me: Is this it?

Power Loader: Yes.

Me: Can I?

Power Loader: Go ahead.

Mei: It is something we all worked together to have in done this quickly.

Me: Thank you all.

Since they were already waiting for me to actually reveal the piece of art they had made, there was no way I could make them wait and went over. With one quick motion, I threw the cloth down from that mannequin as I had grabbed the cloth and was speechless. It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Not only that but it was more than I had hoped for. This was everything and it was handy.

It was simple and stunning yet it was enough to make me look like a villain

It was simple and stunning yet it was enough to make me look like a villain. Not only that but it looked comfortable and while it did had something classicy which looked like a suit, it just had the right amount of sass and darkness too. Simply put, I loved it. I loved it soo much I immediatelly wanted to try it out and see how it would feel with these bags around my legs. It seemed really fitting and handy. If I could put in there a couple of usefull stuff such as throwing things than that would for sure make me faster in the fight.