Villainous Potential

3rd POV with the LOV:

The LOV was still watching the whole thing going on but at this time they were not really happy about the weapons Izuku had. They were all not sharp at all. Nothing would cut nor damage the human skin and it felt wrong for them to see the people go down this simple. However as much as they would love to see what would happen if Izuku had some real weapons, they were also not that stupid or one should think so.

Dabi: What a game!

Toga: It's still missing some blood.

Twice: Shall we help out?, Nah it fine as is.

Toga: YEAH! Shigaraki can we?

Shigaraki: What?

Spinner: That is not a good idea!

Toga: Oh come on just one! One weapon! Give it to him,... please....

Compress: I kinda am curious to see how he would handle that.

Spinner: Oh please! They will all find the weapon and then realize it is not made by them.

Kurogiri: And after that we would for sure have our toubles.....

Toga: Then let's make a duplicate.

Kurogiri: How do you wanna do this?

Toga: I know someone.

Dabi: Is it that guy?

Toga: Yeah....

Dabi: And how do you wanna pay him back?

Toga: Ahm....

Spinner: So this is a no go then.

Shigaraki: Even if we had a weapon... how do you think we shall get inside once again? They will actually find us.

Dabi: Unless!

Spinner: Unless?

Dabi: We make our spy get that weapon girl to make a weapon and then place it somewhere.

Compress: Actually not a bad idea at all.

Toga: YES!

Shigaraki: It's worth a shot.

It was on a short decision but all the LOV members decided to send a message over to their spy which got a small note in a marble thanks to Kurogiri's teleportation quirk. The note was on edible paper which made it easy to actually get rid of as for the marble... one just had to step on it, break it and get some nice shards that could have come from who knows what place. 

All in all, they send a message over to their spy who received it and in the next second they watched the interaction between their spy and Momo. It seems as if he had understood the assignment and managed to get Momo to make him a knife.

It was quite the easy knife but it was one and now was the one part they had to figure out how to actually get it sharp

It was quite the easy knife but it was one and now was the one part they had to figure out how to actually get it sharp. Well here is the thing. The spy was also in the kitchen helping out and asked for some sharpening utensils since they had to actually cut some veggies and fruits for everyone to enjoy. This made them be able to sharp the knife in a moment no one was watching. Everyone could just see that Momo had actually made the weapon. Everything else was a mystery and just an accident. Or at least that was what the LOV wanted.

Toga: See! Seee! Now this is it!

Twice: It will become very spicy., This is shit.

Compress: But how do we make Midoriya find it?

Dabi: We told them to actually leave the knife when they see and attack Midoriya .... well we also are thinking all the same.

Compress: He is gonna attack that lilac guy next.

Spinner: For sure.

Kurogiri: Indeed.

Shigaraki: Which is why we have our spy be together with the lilac boy until the fated moment where we told them to run and get more help.

Toga: Sounds sus.... I mean a hero running away?

Shigaraki: Or play dead.

Twice: More like it. Still is sus.

Compress: Well we will see what will happen. At least they have a sharp weapon in there now.

Dabi: This will be ultimate chaos.

Kompress: Everyone will be pleased for sure.

Spinner: Hate to be the mood breaker but... what will the UA staff do when they find out the dagger is sharp?

Twice: Deku couldn't know when he picks it up, right?, Throw him out! 

At this point all the villains started laughing because of the sheer fact that everything was gonna go down hard from here on out. The moment Izuku will be welding a sharp weapon, nothing would stop him. That was what the villains were thinking as they saw this childs villainous potentials.