PROLOUGE

Short prolouge-
A World filled with pokemon but deep hidden within this world is elements present in everything yet a secret uncovered. Gaurdians are protectors of this elements. While users are chosen one to have power over these elements. Our hero an Umbreon finds out he is destined to be Gaurdian of two elements light and dark . But he has a long way to go . But these elements are not some ordinary thing , he had to  keep it hidden from everyone's eye. But these elements doesn't only affect his physical capabilities ,but also mind and emotions . He is constantly under burden , despair, guilt and depressed etc. Will he overcome everything and become Gaurdian of Light and Dark?

Detail Prolouge -

In a world where Pokémon roam freely and nature thrives, there exists a secret deeper than the ocean's abyss and higher than the tallest mountain peak. It is the existence of elements, unseen forces that flow through every living being and natural phenomenon.

Guardians, ancient and wise, are tasked with protecting these elements, ensuring their balance and harmony within the world. They are the silent watchers, the unseen protectors, guiding the ebb and flow of these energies.

Yet, amidst this hidden world, there are chosen ones - the Users. Gifted with the power to harness the elements, they walk a delicate line between strength and responsibility. For the elements are not mere tools; they are living, breathing entities, shaping destinies and molding fates.

Our hero, an Umbreon named Kael, discovers his fate intertwined with the elements in ways he could never have imagined. Destined to become a Guardian of two powerful forces - light and dark - Kael embarks on a journey fraught with challenges and uncertainties.

But the burden of this destiny weighs heavy upon him. As Kael grapples with the enormity of his role, the elements seep into every fiber of his being, influencing not only his physical prowess but also his mind and emotions. He is plagued by doubt, haunted by guilt, and burdened by despair.

Will Kael rise above these challenges and embrace his destiny as a Guardian? Only time will tell as he navigates the treacherous path laid out before him, guided by courage, determination, and the flickering light of hope in the darkness.

There are several Elements in this majestic world of pokemon like Fire,water,earth,electric etc.
In umbreon's journey he meets several new companions each holding a secret of it's own.