Chapter 884 Approaching

The growth rate of Astros was getting faster. The combat arts, spells, and techniques that Saya provided helped the Astros in promoting their power level faster. The only thing that was lacking was a huge amount of resources. Pills, potions, or medicines to improve one's rank.

Isabella's Poitioneer Department still needed to grow. Right now, the only thing that they could provide was pills and potions for C-rank to increase their speed in achieving B-rank.

Souta and the others listened to Elder Hanmi's report.

The Feral Corps had improved too. The Red Dragon finally reached the fourth stage and a few second stages advanced to the third stage.

364 second stages, 12 third stages, and 4 fourth stages. As for the first stage and non-evolved they weren't included.

Doranjan, Yuko, Red Dragon, and the newly joined Devouring Alligator.

Souta wasn't included in the 4 fourth stage monster. Even though he was still in the fourth stage, his strength was abnormal. He was far stronger than the four of them combined.

The Feral Corps was strong. This army of monsters was getting stronger at a fast rate.

Monsters, humans, and demis.

All of them could be found in Astros.

What army of goblins? Souta laughed at himself. He couldn't help but remember the time when he was weak wondering about the formation of his army of monsters. Right now, he had various races under his command. The largest group was monsters and witches.

It's been a year since he established Astros and the organization has grown stronger. They participated in a few battlefields. The most recent one was in the central region of Hall Plains. A lot of people died in the war but in the end, they still won.

Souta looked at Alice and the rest. He said, "Tomorrow, I will depart and participate in the war. I'm sure that you've heard about the army of Gluttony, right? I'm going to fight in the frontline. A few of you will follow me to the Selnes Country."

Alice, Eztein, Franklin, Eilish, and Kessa would follow Souta along with the dozens of squads from the Sixth Grain War. After all, Souta was a Grain Leader and he volunteered to participate in the war this time. Honestly, even if he didn't volunteer, he would still be dispatched to the battlefield but the only difference was the chosen battlefield. It would be better if he volunteered and chose the battlefield himself.

Alice and the rest nodded at his words.

Gragas, Elder Hanmi, Doranjan, Yuko, and the rest would stay. Souta would bring Kessa with him so he needed someone to guard the city while he was gone. It wouldn't be good if all the top experts of Astros disappeared.

"A war... I'm getting excited." Old man Franklin grinned widely.

"Tsk, old man, you're too troublesome," Eztein said.

"Prepare yourself," Souta said sternly.

At this moment in time, Souta had no idea that the Selnes Country was different from the other two places. The only thing that he knew was that a mythical grade would appear, the Tears of Divine Might. It's not that a mythical hasn't appeared in the Imperium before, it's just that the Selnes Country was a little bit more special than the rest.

Selnes Country, Fedru Republic, and Bruim Principality would be the three places where the Gluttony's Army would first clash against the forces of the Holy Lands.

The demons and the other Bringers of Calamity would watch Gluttony fight against the Holy Lands, waiting for an opportunity to gain benefits. Some of the Holy Lands wouldn't participate, their role was to watch for the predator eyeing the battle. They wanted to prevent the demons or other Deadly Sins from joining the battle.