Chapter 852 Report

A week had passed in the blink of an eye.

Souta was extremely busy this week since he almost turned the entire Hall Plains upside down. His name resounded in the entire region and everyone learned why he was called the Lord of Hall Plains.

He fought nonstop every day, chasing all the warriors from other factions.

He even mobilized a lot of people just to find their clues. It became a little bit chaotic but it returned to normal after Souta chased them away.

In the end, he became the most feared being in the Hall Plains.

The name Blood Lightning Monster spread out as Souta chased all the warriors from other factions in this land.

Souta was in his office reading the recent reports.

"Hmm... This isn't bad."

He muttered. He placed the paper in his hand on the table before he stared at the window.

Alice and the others haven't returned yet. Well, he could understand it since he knew that those dungeons were hard to conquer with their current strength.

Souta breathed and said, "Amanda, come here..."

His voice wasn't loud but it traveled throughout the entire Astros.

Amanda, who heard his voice, immediately went to Souta's office room.

"Do you need me to do something for you?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah," Souta nodded before he opened the drawer and took out a piece of paper.

He threw the paper and Amanda caught it without any problem. She then took a look at it, only to find that it was a map.

Before she could even ask anything about it, she heard Souta's voice.

"I've encircled a few places in that map. I want you to go there and verify something for me." Souta said.

"What is it?" Amanda asked.

"Check if the leader of those places hasn't changed at all. Also, those red circles are dungeons that are suitable for your current strength. Bring a few people with you and clear it." Souta paused before he added, "Before you clear those dungeons just finish the task that I gave to you."

"I understand." Amanda nodded as she stared at the map.

"Good." Souta nodded with a satisfied look. He knew that Amanda wanted to increase her strength more than before after she learned about Elder Guan's death.

Amanda bid farewell before she left the room.

Souta was going to start his plan now. The military might of the Astros was enough to complete a few things in his mind. He didn't need to go and personally do it.

"I needed Torkez to complete the cultivation of King Parasite."

Souta closed his eyes as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

After a few seconds, he stood up and vanished from his position.

Swoosh!

He reappeared in front of a small tombstone.

This was Yenxa's grave.

"Yenxa, I'm gonna go now. If you ever reincarnate into this world, I will find you. If you're not, then I'm gonna invade the soul realm after I gain enough strength. I'm gonna bring you back."

Souta said with a serious look on his face.

The soul realm was one of the mysterious places of the Imperium. It was a realm where all souls go and undergo reincarnation. It has a huge impact on maintaining the balance of the world.