34. Happy ending??

Freen and Becky curdled each other in the bed leaving behind the hectic day they had.

Nam was recovering from her heartbreak. She was so whipped in Anisha's love. She used to get nightmares of gun shot to her baby. She feels scared and trembled each time. But time heals... so Nam was healing. She choose to go back to her home where she had a lots of memories with Anisha. She was now leaving peacefully there.

She even thought of adopting a baby. She had everything in life but now her half part has gone so she's been searching ways to be happy. Soon she adapted a baby which almost looked like Anisha. She was now cooping up.

Freen and Becky were also ready to adopt a child as they were able to punish Heng and even Freen's father for abusing his wife. Heng was imprisoned for life long and Freen's dad for 10years.

They deserved it though. Becky clinched her fist she wanted more. She wanted Heng to get death sentence but she couldn't make it up. Freen heaved a sigh because she loves her dad and brother even if they wanted to kill. Deep within she was praying they wouldn't get death sentence.

She still hoped they'll change one day. Freen's mom on other hand was getting well with the Armstrong family. She pushed Freen and Becky to have child because she wanted her grandchildren to play along.

Freen and Becky were now standing by an orphanage. They were nervous because they didn't know how to take care of a child. Freen held and squeezed Becky's hand to make her calm. They moved inside the baby room. They went around the room and one baby girl caught their attention because it held Becky's finger as if it don't want to let her go.

Becky saw the girl baby and smiled. She looked Freen as though asking if it was ok to take her home. Freen gladly gave a convincing smile and Becky happily picked up the baby carefully. She was scared if she hurts  the baby. She took and Freen started to make baby smile with her adorable funny face.

They both took the baby home. Home was arranged for the baby. They had bought a new crib which was beautifully decorated by Becky. They bought baby toys and clothes. They didn't know they would adopt girl child as they just went and the girl caught her attention.

Becky carefully held child and laid it in crib. Freen's mom happily looks at child she was so happy. So does Becky's dad. They both play with their granddaughter and smile widely. They both were getting along well with the child making Freen and Becky happy at the scene.

They all looked happy. Suddenly a naughty 2yr old boy came running to them. Followed by Nam behind. She looked at Freen and Becky's princess. She smiled, she was so cute in her pink dress. Nam came and took the baby carefully from the crib. Freen and Becky looked at the 2yr old naughty son of Anisha and Nam. He acted so much like Anisha, so Nam always missed her.

He came to Freen and said "Aunty you look so good and your daughter is beautiful let me marry her.!"

Freen laughed heavily. This small boy who looks so innocent was asking for her daughter's hand wah what a generation.!

Finally everyone laughed and thus the story end!

Thank you for reading.....

Bye guys I'll upload new story when I write it half way or full because I'm not finding time now sorry.

Until then you'll can read my other stories.

Thank you ☺️.