2.

Becky's PoV
Freen was taken away from me by her husband. I really don't know what kind of person is he. They look lovely outside. But Freen can't cheat on her husband if he is that lovely towards her. Right? Hmm anyway I got her number I can really try hard on her. 😌She is so cute and handsome. 🤤

I came out of the washroom and saw Nop looking at me while smirking😏. I hate this smirk. I know exactly what he wants and I'm not giving him though. I went towards him. He said "Ha Becky you look so sexy 🫦 I want to remove your dress and eat you now."

Of course u fucking dick head. You want to eat all girls. How can you say that after cheating on me.?

I wanted to say that out loud but I'll wait. I said "Hmm.. we have to go now it's late Nop."

He nodded and kept his hand on my waist pulling me towards him. I hate his touch so irritating 🤢. I pushed him and slapped his face. I should have done this earlier. I said "You rascal stop touching me when u have a lover already."

He was all 😳 shocked. All his alcohol went in vein. He came back to senses. He said with a confused reaction on his face "Eh?"

I slapped him again and ran to my room. I don't want to see his stupid face. I hate him. He's just a useless ass. He just married me but why sleep with other women. My tears feel down my cheeks but I immediately wiped it. Fuck why should I cry for a useless ass like him.

Then memories of Misses. Sarocha roamed all over my head. Gosh she's so handsome🫦🤤. I wish I could've done things with her. She was so into our 😘 Kiss 💋. It was insane. 🤤.

Smile 😊 appeared on my face just by remembering her. I took out my phone and texted her.

Becky: Hi! I'm Becky save my number.

But Freen didn't answer. Where is she? Is it really her number? I wanted to call her but thinking it maybe late and she could have slept I just left it. Suddenly I got a call and it was my dad.

He said "Becky are u fine?"

I said "Dad I can't anymore please let me free. We have collected enough evidences."

Dad said "I'm so sorry baby. Yah we have now it's ur turn to see him in the court. U r surely gonna win baby.😌."

I said "Thank you dad. Yes I'm gonna win ."

Dad said "You can come back home tomorrow Becky."

I nodded in excitement and said " yes dad I'll be back home and..."

I stopped. I was just about to say about my other woman. I mean Freen. No I should first know if she's into me. We should try everything. Literally everything 🤤🤤.

I was drooling on how much positions I can try with her. I'm gonna do everything with her. I will make her completely mine and of course I'll be the daddy 😏. Am I imagining a lot? Wt if she don't like me? But she was enjoying me flirting on her. And of course agreed to be my other woman. The kiss it still gives butterflies in my tummy. 🤤😘😘🫣🫦💋💋.

Suddenly noises outside bought me back to reality. I went outside and it was police dragged Nop with them. He deserves it anyway 😒. Let him leave the rest of the life in the jail 😂😂😂.

I'll have peaceful sleep now. I locked the door as they left and fell asleep eventually waiting for her reply.

I woke up when sunlight rays fell on my face. I rubbed my eyes and got up from the bed. I took my phone in my hand and started to see if I have reply from her.

As I saw my phone my smile became wider 😁. It was Miss. Hottie message saying 'Oh Rebeca I forgot I gave u the number.'

I texted back 'It's ok Miss. Hottie."

She texted me back 'Stop flirting on me miss Rebeca u r a married women.'

I closed my eyes to control my anger and texted back 'I'm no longer married Miss. Hottie. I'm all urs now 😌😁😁.'

She texted me 'Sorry but I'm taken. I can't betray my husband.'

I closed my eyes again and let out a frustrated sigh 😮‍💨. I texted her 'Look Freen Idk wt exactly is ur relationship with ur husband but I definitely know tht u aren't happy else u wouldn't give me ur number. We can still try our relationship.'

I sent her. But no reply. I was waiting but there wasn't any reply from 30 mins so I decided to take a shower and get freshened up. I went to the washroom. I feel frustrated. I turn on the cool shower and took a head bath. Everything tht happened from yesterday night is messing my head. I should go back to my dad. I should even fight the case.😮‍💨

.............

Ok guys ur author has become very lazy so I can't give work load to my brain to think much 🥱😂😂😂.

Ur lazy author
-D