12.

Becky sat on the sofa. Nam and Anisha were sitting beside each other in front of Becky on another sofa. Nam was clinging to the girl. But Anisha she was drooling at Becky. Becky's lips. She wanted to taste it. Becky said "Nam help me out I really love freen so much."

Anisha got silent and looked at Becky she said "What? What name did u say? Is it Freen Sarocha u r talking about?"

Becky nodded and said "Yes Do you know her?"

Anisha said "Of course she was one of the best girl I have ever met in my life. That night we were in a club. Me and my girl was kissing and having fun in the room. I saw a girl entered the club crying fully broken. But damn she was so sexy. Yeah u r Freen."

Becky said "Stop drooling on my girl. You horny ass."

Anisha laughed and continued "Well she really has a sexy body anyone can drool. Jokes apart I went to her to talk to her and have sex with her tht day. When I went near her and started to comfort her she hugged me tightly and cried hell out. I never felt tht way. I didn't wanted to use her in tht situation.

I just held on. I asked her what's her name and what happened. When I looked closer I saw her bruises. It was really heck. I asked her all about it . She said me about her fucking dickhead husband who tortures her and asked me for help. I calmed her and went to call police as there was a lot of noise in the club. But when I returned she wasn't there. She left the place.

Police thought I drank and called them. So I got arrested and had to stay there for a night. That girl... shh.."

Becky and Nam looked at each other. Becky said "So she's just a one night stand. Why do u act as if she was ur girlfriend?"

Nam looked at Anisha and said "I feel myself falling for this girl. Isn't she cute. She fucks great.!"

Anisha said "Bullshit.! I don't love anyone. I just flirt around. Loving is not my thing. Well Becky u r hot to. Wanna have one night..."

A hot slap escaped from Nam's hand and landed on ANISHA's cheeks. Anisha looked at her in anger. Nam said "Do you understand ish I love u at first sight. Y do u have to be like this. Please be with me. U can use me as much as u want. I just want u to be mine. I love u."

Anisha got up and laughed hard "Yk what Nam or whatever ur name is. People just fuck around no one can truly love anyone. Everything is fake. No one can stay still with their feelings it eventually changes when time comes. Time says it all. And now I'm fucking leaving this home. Never show ur face again. There is no feeling called love it's all bullshit."

She went out of the home angrily and a bit of tears in her eyes which she was holding in. Nam burst out bcz it was her first time loving someone and they rejected her in instance.

Becky came close to Nam and said "Nam it's ok. The way she went I think she'll come back to you."

Nam said " Becky don't give me false hopes. Nothing can change her."

Becky asked "You know her?"

Nam said "Yes I do . She's the one I always loved. I had confessed her once in high school and we were both in relationship. But then I don't know what happened we never met again. Her real name was Isha. I always called her ish. But before few days I saw her in a club fucking a girl and it broke me completely. And when I checked her name it was all changed. She even don't remember my face.

Yesterday when she was drunk we both decided to have sex . Morning I was feeling safe with her but when she woke up I just wanted to make her feel tht we never met before. So I reacted tht way."

Becky nodded and hugged Nam assuring her everything will be ok. Becky was her college friend so she never knew about her high school love story. Becky said " Nam could it be tht she had a accident? And lost her few parts of memory? I saw her eyes red and watery when u said her u love her. I think something bad happened to her in the past so she's scared to love..?!"

...............