30.

Finally the wedding day arrived. Freen and Nam were walking down the aisle with Nam's father. Freen missed her parents but no one would attend the wedding. For her, her family was still there but for her family she was dead.

Becky and Anisha walked down the aisle with their fathers. They all meet at the centre and the couple looked at each other. Freen's eyes weren't moving from Becky. Becky just looked like Angel and Nam she couldn't take her eyes off Anisha who was equally beautiful.

For the first time Anisha and Becky got shy at how their wife's looked at them. It was weird that their role had been changed. They took their vows and exchanged the rings. They kissed each other. Everyone were happy everything seems to be happy....

But.. there was someone in the group who was cursing Freen and Becky. Who wanted to destroy them fully.. who wanted to make them rot in hell. The person smiled like mad. He was so into getting them apart.

Soon the couples left for their honeymoon. Freen and Becky were in the flight sitting next to each other. Becky had still not had sex with her wife since they got back and it was killing her inside.

Becky took a blanket from her bag and put on their legs to cover it. She slowly leaned her head towards Freen shoulders and started to inhale her toxic sent which made her drunk even without alcohol. She put her hands inside blanket and started to crease Freen's thighs.

By the time Freen knew what her pretty innocent wife was doing. She pulled Becky's hand close to her Center and started to circle it. Becky smirked and kissed Freen's neck. She slowly put her hands inside Freen's panties and creased her pussy with circles. Freen controlled her moans as they were in plane and all passengers would see them. Freen pressed her lips to control her moan as Becky puts her two fingers inside. She moves slowly but speeds up when she sees her wife patting and sweating.

Freen's pussy tightened around Becky's long fingers and with one last thrust Freen comes on Becky's fingers. Both patted heavy. Becky removed her fingers and licked it clean little did she know that Anisha who was sitting in the very next seat with little gap was staring at her.

Becky turns around with her fingers in her mouth and her gaze meets Anisha. Anisha brings a wide grin on her face making Becky embarrassed 🤣. Becky immediately turned to Freen and snuggled her neck. Freen who was catching her breath after what just happened looked at Becky who behaved strangely.

Then she bent and looked Anisha who was smirking. Freen understood and just smiled. She knows exactly how naughty Anisha could be. Thank god Becky wasn't that wild. Freen swallowed hard remembering Nam's condition in the honeymoon.

They finally reached Japan. They wanted to be there. All wanted to experience the spring season at Japan. They all went to the hotel making their honeymoon a success one. They enjoyed the night there and early in the morning Becky opens her eyes seeing her wife peacefully sleeping in her arms.

She felt cute about it and she was so happy that everyday she can see this beautiful women by her side. She kissed her wife's forehead. She remembered last night and immediately blushed.

Last night...

As they got into the hotel Becky started to kiss Freen but who won the dominance was Freen this time. She pulled Becky's dress down and started to suck her sexy boobs. Becky enjoyed every bit of it. Freen made her cum so erotically that Becky can never forget her first sex where she looses her virginity to her wife Freen.!

Becky came back when Freen opened her eyes and looked at Becky slowly. Freen smiled at her achievements. While Becky just blushed. Freen started to rub Becky pussy with her fingers again while kissing Becky's neck. Becky moaned and with the last trust Becky came on Freen's fingers. They kissed each other and smiled.

They were so addicted to each other scent. And now Freen's favourite dessert was Becky's cum. She went down there and licked it clean. Making Becky more shy.

They enjoyed a hell out in there honeymoon..!

...............

Ok guys be ready for the roller coaster. Enjoy the sweetness now . You never know what's awaiting for you in the future. 'Just live in present and enjoy things so tht you don't regret later!' Said by the person I always love 🤗