33.

Becky boiled in anger. She fisted her hand and beat the glass table in front of her . The glass broke and glass piece spread all over the floor. Becky's hand started to bleed. Freen came towards her and held her bleeding hand removing the glass pieces. Becky said "If he had even laid an hand on my wife I would have killed him there itself!"

Mr. Chankimha took a step behind seeing Becky's aggressiveness. Becky continued "What do you think of yourself self old man! You don't know how to treat your children? You can't understand what's good and what's bad? I know Freen did a mistake choosing Seng but she thought he loved her. She had been through so much. She regrets it. But what did you do? You let her go though all that! You are a bad father. You don't know how to behave with your children!"

Mr. Chankimha said "I know how to save my child I'll do it!"

Becky smirked and said "Oh and I know how to punish the one who killed my friend."

Mr. Chankimha got up , Mrs. Chankimha stopped him and slapped his face. She said "You haven't learnt anything did you? I agree Freen should have not run away, but you could've accepted her marriage! Now stop playing in her life. Want to kill your own daughter. Go away I'll not stay with you anymore."

She turned to Becky and said "Well help me get the divorce!"

Becky nodded and Freen looked at her mom with amazement. This was the first time her mom took her step towards her dad. Her dad was exactly like Seng. (Yak I don't want to mention his name though)

Mr. Chankimha left the house in rage. Mrs. Chankimha collapsed on ground. Freen approached and hugged her. She said "Mom ..!"

Freen's mom turned to her daughter and joined her hands to ask forgiveness. Freen said "I was never mad at you mom. You're really the best mom ever!"

Freen's mom said "Thank you so much dear. But I'm not the best mom. I'm just worst. I'll leave now."

Freen said "Where will you go mom? Dad won't spare you! Stay with us."

Freen looked at Becky asking for her assent and Becky nodded in agreement. Becky said "Yes mom you can stay with us."

Freen's mother said "But..!"

Freen cut her words and said "No buts mom just stay."

Freen's mom agreed. They both hugged each other after long time. Freen missed this warmth a lot.

Becky was in the room controlling her anger. She felt like bursting out on someone. Her hands still bleeding. Freen came up to the room after dropping her mom off to the guest room.

Freen saw Becky's hand dipping in blood . She took the medical box and went near her. Becky didn't want to clean her hands but she couldn't refuse her. Freen slowly cleaned the wound and removed the glass pieces. She then applied the ointment and covered it with cotton.

Becky just stared at her blankly. She said "you're just like your mom Freen . How can you guy go though abuse when you know right people can help you? See your dad I literally hate him, sorry about that . But he's not worthy of calling human!"

Freen said "Becky calm down. It'll be ok. Mom's ok now, I'm ok too."

Becky tried to calm herself. She was so tempted when she heard Freen's father words . Who would tell that to their own daughter ha?

Well she calmed when Freen hugged her tightly and tapped her back. She said "Thank you becbec I love you so much na. Don't be so mad at me please..!"

Becky instantly became happy as though she was being calmed by her mother. She smiled and hugged Freen back. Her anger was gone in vein and she instantly smiled at Freen's baby voice.

..............