27.

Freen and Becky were far but they couldn't stop thinking about each other. Their thoughts were only about each other. Becky couldn't concentrate on any cases she took. She was occupied by Freen's thoughts. Her professional life was becoming messier. She did meditation for her mental health. She was getting better.

But Freen..! No she became skinny. She didn't have her food properly in the jail. She was so depressed. Thoughts not leaving her. She was so messy. But what kept her alive was hope.. Hope tht Becky would save her. Their love would save her.

The case goes on . The next hearing comes and Now Becky was happy to finally see Freen. Becky didn't visit Freen in jail as she couldn't see her in that condition. Freen came to court with police surrounded by her. Becky who saw her frowned her eye brows. Freen was so skinny and her bones could be seen easily.

Becky was furious. She went near her. Police know them exactly and they gave a space. Becky said "Baby you have grown thin.."

Freen said "No I'm healthy."

Becky said "Liar. Liar. Liar...."

She kept on saying until Freen kissed her lips to stop her. As Freen kissed Becky immediately responded. They broke very soon because it was not the time yet. Becky just went to her seat as all people were staring at them. It was so awkward. Some in the audience gossiped tht this was Murder because Becky and Freen loved each other and they wanted the thorn to be removed so they planned to kill Seng.

Soon judge arrived and the hearing started. Becky got up and said "My lord can I call Mr. Saint Seng's Assistant to the witness box."

Judge said "Yeah you may proceed."

Saint came to witness box. Becky said "So Mr. Saint how many years have you worked with Seng.?"

Saint said "I have worked for 10 years."

Becky said "So was he a good man.?"

Saint said "Yes he was good and kind."

Becky said "How good was he to his wife?"

Mr. Lee said "Objection my lord."

Judge said "Objection over ruled."

Becky smirked and said "Thank you my lord."

Saint said "He was not good to his wife. He removed all his frustrations on her. He used to doubt her a lot. He had locked her up in the home. He never took her out. She was living in a home arrest my lord."

Becky said "thts all my lord."

Mr. Lee said "I have questions to ask to Mr. Saint."

Judge said "You may proceed."

Mr. Lee said "So Mr. Saint have you even witnessed Seng hitting his wife.?"

Saint said "Well I have heard Freen screaming for help. She used to call me because I was like a brother for her. I helped them get married as theirs is a love marriage."

Mr. Lee said "So why do you think Seng abused Miss. Sarocha?"

Saint said "I don't think my lord he has did it."

Mr. Lee said "Any proof?"

Saint went silent for a while then he said "I don't have now but soon I'll get one."

Becky said "Yes My Lord we'll get one soon."

Judge said "Ok then the case is forwarded to next month..!"

Becky sighed. Freen has to be in jail for another month. Oh god ! Everyone left and Freen was taken back too. Becky stopped them. She said "Freen don't worry in next hearing the judgement will be given in our favour because I'll get the evidence."

Freen nodded and said "I trust you Becky."

Becky peeked on Freen's lips before leaving. She and Saint had to collect cctv footage's. Saint had it's control earlier but now he don't know. They finally got the footage of Seng hitting Saint on his head. The day he was stabbed by his beloved wife.

It took them a week to get it clearly recorded in tape. The earlier footage was still missing. They're working so much on it.

On the other hand, Soul and Nita who were worried about loosing the case had to do something. They had a footage. Footage where Seng was murdered. How Freen stabbed him and Becky she was standing in the hall. So they can prove it as murder..!

Oh god this was so complicated...!

..................

What would happen guys..?