6.

I'm also this crazy behind Freen Sarocha Chankimha

I'm also this crazy behind Freen Sarocha Chankimha. She's my wife don't dare to flirt on my wife anyone 😌🤫🤣🤣🤣.

Becky's PoV
I got to know about this fucking asshole Seng. He has tortured my baby a lot. I'll really get rid of him. Sorry I just got mood when I saw my baby so I jumped and started to kiss her. But soon I realised he'll be back so I just got off her. But wait she's 🥵 hot.

Omg 😱 I'm getting a beautiful baby. I'm shy all of a sudden. Wait am I having a baby 🤰? 🫣🤭🤭. Maybe I'll. My hottie is so hot 🥵 and my baby will surely be cute ☺️. But before all this. I have to clear the mess. I have to first fight my case. I mean Nop's case and put him in jail forever. Tht jerk deserves it.

I was in my car thinking about my lover. Driving playing the lover song in the background 🥰. I can't my thoughts straight anymore after seeing my baby naked. Fuck she's so hot 🥵. Miss. Hottie.🤭🤭🫣.

I reached the court and started to prepare myself for hearing. It's my first case and I'm going give justice to my mom. She was murdered in a car accident. Even my mom was a lawyer and was fighting some criminal case of Nop company. So she was killed by him and turned it to a accident when it clearly was a murder.

I have enough evidence to prove it now it was just 5 years back. I'm going to reopen the case. Anyway I have given divorce case on Nop already and harassment case. Ik it's lie but I want him to be in jail forever.

Third person's PoV
Nop was sitting inside the jail talking to one of his lawyer.

He said "Wts the chance of winning the case Mr. Tan."

Tan said "Absolutely no chance sir she has all evidence."

He said "Can't we destroy them?"

Tan said "We can kill the person sir.!"

He stood up immediately angrily and kicked his chair hardly and said "No one's gonna fucking kill my wife. I still have to sleep with her."

Tan said "But.. Sir she already applied for divorce. And u haven't slept with ur wife?"

Nop said "No . She never let me touch her. Always found excuses. Even when she let me tht was only to collect evidence on me 😠. I'll not spare her. I'm going to spoil her. But I won't kill her."

Tan said "We have no chance sir."

Nop said "Can I get bail?"

Tan said "We can try sir."

Nop said "Good thts enough to ruin her 😏. I'll really harass her this time."

Tan was sweating 😅. He excused and came out. He also had a daughter of Becky's age. How could he think of doing tht to a daughter? He was so tensed and disturbed. He thought to himself he'll let his client get punishment this time. He's the famous lawyer who hasn't lost even a case but now he's willing to loose.🙂

He goes to car with a heavy heart. He sees his cute daughter sitting in the car talking to someone and waiting for him. He came to her and hugged her. He said "Are you fine Yuki?"

Yuki nodded and said "What happened dad? What's wrong?🧐"

Tan said "Just be safe ok. There are mens roaming here who are assholes."

Yuki laughed and said " So I don't like mens dad. But..."

Tan said "But what Yuki?"

Yuki said "But I love u 🥰"

Tan smiled at his daughter cuteness and said "I love you too baby girl."

They both left the place.

Nop on the other hand was screaming and yelling at himself for trusting Becky. How could he not know about her mom? How did he become a fool? Everything went out of his hands. He was always careful but. .. This girl I'm really gonna make her life hell👿. I'll not spare you Becky.

Becky who was busy studying the laws applicable on her case was interrupted by two people. Yeah Tan and Yuki. They came inside the room. Becky was surprised to see the opposite lawyer there. She was about to tell something but before that Tan said "Miss. Rebecca I'll let u win the case."

Becky felt confused. What? Why would he let her win the case? Yuki said "Hi Miss. Rebecca I'm Yuki."
Yuki gave her hand shake and Becky received. Becky smiled at her. Tan said "Don't worry Becky ur like my daughter and your husband.."

Becky stared.

Tan said "Ohh sorry ex husband is an asshole so he deserved to be punished."

Becky nodded and said "Thank you uncle."

Yuki said "So Becky let's party on this occasion come on."

Becky said " Hmm.. I .. but.."

Yuki said "It's ok I know we're not friends but we can surely become good friends 😉."

Becky felt she was flirting on her. But she couldn't refuse because she wanted their help of course. So she just agreed and they went on to a party.

............

😮‍💨 sorry my brain isn't braining now a days 😂😂😂. So late updates.

Thank you so much for 300 followers. I really am thankful to all my readers. I don't have this many followers even on my insta 😂😂😂. Thank you so much guys for making me happy. U too stay happy always don't forget to eat on time and take care of urselfs.

Ur lazy author
-D