29.

Becky took care of Freen until she was awake. She didn't leave her alone even for a while. She thought when she could be killed why not Freen. She couldn't even trust police as they could be negligent.

Soon Freen woke up and Becky smiled at her. Freen gave a pale smile. She was too weak to even smile . She hadn't eaten anything for a while now. Becky helped Freen sit properly. She fed her some peeled fruits. Freen smiled and said "Thank you Becky. I'm glad to have you. I trust you more than anyone. And I'm sorry I have hurted you a lot. But... I love you Becky. I love you."

Becky stood for her place and danced in happiness. No one knows how many times she has imagined this scene in her dreams. Freen telling her I love you. It's always been a dream. Freen chuckled seeing this kid dancing.

Becky calmed and sat back. She said "Thank you Freen. I love you too."

She then kissed Freen on lips not caring about anything. As they parted they touch their heads and both looked at each other eyes. Becky asked again "So will you be my wife? Will you marry me Sarocha?"

Freen nodded and said "Yes I'll be Misses Armstrong."

Becky chuckled at her cuteness. They kissed again before doctor entered the room. Doctor treated Freen and said she's ok now. They both smiled. They were so happy. Then came Nam and Anisha to visit them.

Becky said "Oi Nam you're still alive?"

Nam gave a dead stare to Becky and Anisha smirked naughtily. Becky gave Anisha thumbs up. They all looked cute together.

Becky said "Thank you Anisha Thanks a lot for the footages. Without it I couldn't have saved Freen. I really owe you...."

Anisha said "Shh. Becky it's ok we're all friends and isn't it even my duty to save your wife.?"

Becky smiled shyly and said "Anisha.. stop teasing us."

Anisha laughed and said "So who's daddy?"

Becky slapped her arm and said "Shh."

Freen shyly said "Anisha stop teasing us."

Anisha nodded and said "Nah I'm not teasing I'm such a innocent kid."

All laughed at her and Becky said "Oh joke of my life."

Anisha made a pouting face and looked at Nam. She said "Baby..! Am I not innocent.?"

Nam said "Not at all."

Anisha stooped her foot like a kid and said "Ok I'll not talk to anyone bye."

All giggled and teased each other. They'll looked cute together. Nam said "So when shall we plan the wedding? Let's get married together..!"

Freen and Becky looked at each other and said "Wow double wedding exciting.!"

Anisha who was just pouting said "Nit bad we'll go to double honeymoon then. I'll rip ur pussy apart."

Everyone laughed again. Not to say Anisha is the most horniest in the group and she did as she said. So Nam had to prepare herself for tht ripping part.

Smile and giggle filled the hospital room. But little did they know that those smiles would be taken away! Little did they know there are people waiting outside to take their life.!

Next day court hearing started . Everyone were eagerly waiting to hear the decision. The police gave the evidence about the car which came behind Becky to kill her yes her guess was right it was soul who sent the car.

Finally the Judge said "All the evidence taken into consideration the judgment is here by declared that Miss. Freen Sarocha didn't kill her husband and it was just self defence. And Miss. Soul is fined and imprisoned for 3years for attempt to Murder on Miss. Rebecca . The case is dismissed.!"

The judgement made everyone happy except that few people. They went out of the court. Freen hugged Becky and they both kissed as everyone started to depart. Anisha and Nam hugged each other side ways seeing them kiss. Nam had happy tears in her eyes. She was so happy for her friend and Anisha was happy too.

Everything was settled and the wedding day came by. They all went on shopping and had lots of enjoyment. Not to forget about their fun part. Anisha and Becky got their toys to play with their soon to be wifeys.

..................