31.

"Agh.. Anisha... I...I .. can't..gh..."

With tht loud scream Nam came for the 10th time. Anisha was using a strip on and as she had promised she ripped Nam pussy apart.

Freen and Becky were having breakfast in the cafeteria. Anisha comes and picks up the Breakfast for her wife. Becky teasingly said "Oh so u ripped the pussy..?"

Freen closed Becky's mouth and said "No wifey, no bad words."

Becky noddded. Anisha smirked and said "I heard someone calling her baby name whole night Becky. And the voice was very similar to you."

Becky looked at Freen embarrassed but Freen smiled and said "Anisha, Becky, stop acting like kids. How's Nam will she join us to roam around?"

Anisha said "Well I'll carry her if she can't."

Freen smiled and said "Ok get ready soon we'll leave. Anisha nodded and went to her room. Feeding her wife sweetly. She even applied ice pack as Nam felt sore there. They enjoyed their vacation for a week teasing each other and roaming around.

They came back home after a week. Becky went to work and Freen started to work in a art gallery. It was always her wish to work there. She had got her independence now. Becky never restricted her and let her do whatever she wished to. Freen started to earn and they were so happy.

Month passed and it was night when Becky reached home. She was exhausted but as she saw her wife cooking tasty food for her and her dad she smiled. She went and hugged Freen from behind. Freen smiled at her. They had their dinner and went to the room. Freen looked a bit sad. Becky said "What happened Freen? What's bothering you?"

Freen said "Nothing."

Becky said "You shouldn't be lieing to you wife.!"

Freen sighed and said "Becky I want a baby."

Becky nodded and said "Well we can have one."

Freen said "I can't carry."

Becky said "Don't worry Freen we'll adopt one ."

Becky hugged Freen to make her calm. Freen nodded snuggling to Becky's neck. She said "Thank you Becky.!"

Becky said "Let's go out. How about go to film?"

Freen nodded. They were going to a night show. Becky got ready and took her wife to the theatre. They reached there and went in. Little did they know someone was watching there every move.

Freen was watching the movie seriously while Becky was watching her. Becky slowly puts her hand inside Freen's oversized shirt. She started to unclip her bra and crease her smoot boobs. Freen looked at Becky and gave an expression like 'What are you doing?'

Becky just brings her hand down to her belly button and creases her soft skin. Becky goes close and suck Freen's neck. Freen let out a soft moan. There wasn't much people in the theatre and the loud sounds of the film helped them cover up. Becky pulled Freen on her lap. She kissed Freen's lips.

Becky puts her hand finally to her favourite spot and tease it making Freen grip Becky's neck more tightly. Becky starts to make her moves and Freen held her tighter and tighter. Freen's walls get tight around Becky's finger when she finally comes. She catches her breath and they kissed each other passionately when suddenly film was over and lights get on.

Freen got off Becky immediately and looked around thank god no one was looking at them. Becky took Freen out and they both laughed at what just happened. They came out and went to a restaurant to have Becky's milk tea and Freen's milkshake.

As they reached there, they saw Anisha and Nam kissing each other like hungry kittens. Becky cleared her throat to get there attention. Anisha and Nam separated while patting. They looked at Freen and Becky and became happy. They all had drinks while talking here and there. Becky said "Well Nam I and Freen are adopting a baby."

Nam became happy but Anisha was ok . She had a plain face not excited or sad. Freen said "What happened Anisha?"

Anisha didn't say a word. Nam said "Well I asked her for IVF and she said she don't want children they're very notaries."

Freen said "See Anisha, yeah they're naughty but they'll really make you happy. You can play with them like a kid. You can smile seeing them smile. You can make them learn and learn with them.. so why are you hesitant..!"

Anisha said "Well.. I.."

Before she could complete they all heard a gun shot. The gun shot came towards them. They all trembled as they saw blood flowing to the ground and........

.....................