17.

Freen was in emergency room. Police came to the hospital they were talking to Becky. A police inspector said "Ma'am she has stabbed the man so we'll arrest her."

Becky said "Sir I'll bail her. I'm a lawyer so I'll give you the bail documents don't worry."

The inspector said "Ok ma'am but as soon as she's ok we have to produce her to the court."

Becky nodded. Becky was being strong. She has to take care of all this things. By then Yuki comes with the documents. Becky hands it over to the police and police leaves the place. Becky's dad comes by. He sees how his daughter was strong. He was proud of her.

Anisha and Nam came to the hospital holding hand in hand. Becky looked at them and said "Oi Nam how did u both got along?"

Nam said "Becky how's Freen?"

Becky said "Don't worry my girl is strong today she fought for herself and I saw it with my eyes I'm proud of my soon to be wife."

Nam said "Ohh wife.!"

Anisha said "Baby stop it . It's not the time. Well Becky is she all right?"

Becky said "Whatever you know what to talk in what time?"

Anisha sighed and said "Sorry about earlier I was just hurt I didn't mean it though."

Nam said "Well I have to thank Freen. I mean we have to thank Freen for killing that dick head."

Anisha said "Yes baby I agree tht basted killed my twin."

Nam comforted her and said "Shh.. everything will be fine now just smile baby."

Anisha nodded and they both hugged each other. Becky cleared her trout. They all waited outside the emergency room to for Freen. Becky was tensed inside even though she looked normal from outside. Her dad was beside her whole time.

After an hour doctor came outside. Becky said "How is she doctor?"

Doctor said "Sorry the child is dead but she's fine. She has to take a lot of rest."

Becky nodded and said "Thank you doctor. Can we see her?"

Doctor said "Yes but let her rest she's not awake yet for the rest of the night just one can accompany the patient remaining can go home."

Becky nodded. As doctor left Becky said "Ok guys I'll take care you guys can carry on thank you all for being here."

Nam said "ok take care of ur Miss. Hottie."

They all left including Becky's dad. Becky went inside the room and saw her beautiful baby laying on the bed with all the pipes and oxygen mask attached to her. It hurts a lot to see her like that. She could see those belt marks on her hands. Freen looked really very weak.

Becky's eyes filled with tears. She could act all strong but seeing her love like that made her break down. She cried silently. Freen was still asleep. Becky sat by her side and looked at her as she was even afraid to touch her. She had so many pipes connected. She sat there and stared at her love.

Hours passed and Becky had fallen asleep on her chair. Freen slowly opened her eyes and first thing she did was to keep her hand on her stomach. Whatever they say but for a mom her baby is the one who she loves the most. But when Freen felt nothing her tears started to fall from her eyes. Becky who heard the sobbing voice woke up and saw her love crying.

She immediately called doctors and held Freen's hand. She said "Shh.. calm down Freen everything will be ok."

Freen said "My baby.."

She showed her belly to Becky. Becky became sad and nodded. She said "It's ok calm down."

Doctors came by to check on Freen. They treated her and said her not to take lot of stress. Freen had a immerse pain inside her. She always loved kids but now she had miscarriage for the second time. She was sobbing non stop. So doctor made her fall asleep again and said Becky to look after her.

They even said her to not talk about the baby right away because Freen was too soft to take anything in.

.................