♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆ [pg.20] "Darling you look perfect"

At night around 8. I help gorya get ready and send her off at thyme's place. I drop her off and waved her goodbye and said "good luck". She nodded her head and went. After that I drove to my house.

After a few hours I started to get worried about what might've happened. Suddenly I got a notification. It was thyme....in the group chat. I click on the message praying everything worked out.....there it was. The photo of gorya sleeping on thyme's arms. They're together. YESSSSS. I jump around my room in excitement. God luckily everything worked out. I'm so happy for them ahhhhhhh. :)

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After a few months in school it was finally time for us to graduate. The day had finally come. Today was my graduation day. I have become the valedictorian so I had a speech to give. I prepared myself but I was still nervous. Gorya patted on my back and said "Good luck. You've got this" and smiled. I climb up the stage and stand Infront of the mic. I let out a small sigh and start my speech.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
After the speech
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After school I head home and plop on the bed. It was a very tiring day and I had to wake up earlier than usual. Something I don't like and don't do often. I then a quick nap. Around 4 I go downstairs to grab a snack. There I saw F4. It was odd to see them together. Especially at my house. "How'd you guys even get in?" I asked them sleepily. " I always had a spare key to this house. Your dad gave it" said Thyme. "Want anything to eat"? I asked them. "We're good" they all replied in sync. "Alright then help yourself out" I said and went to the kitchen to make myself some food. Kavin followed up to me to scare me but he's too obvious. "What is it Kavin"? I asked him a bit annoyed. "Ahem...well Kaning and I are together-" before he could finish I turn my head around fast and look at him with shocked eyes. I almost could've broke my neck but nevermind. "You and Kaning are what"? "Together". "Omg congratsssssss" I said as I hugged him tight. "Well thank you" he said a bit shy. An expression that says "awww" was plastered on my face. Rem then approached kavin from behind and said "stop hugging my girlfriend and get out of here". Kavin was offended and it was so funny I cracked a laugh. "I'm so sorry kavin but I can't" I said trying to hold my laugh.

As I was still laughing Ren came close to me and pulled me closer to him. I was basically taped together with him. We had an eye contact for a few seconds or so until he lean in and whispered in my ear.

"Are you coming to the dance tomorrow?" He asked. "Of course" I said while still looking at him. "Great" he again whispered in my ear. "Oii Ren. Would you hurry up with your romance. We've got to go" shouted thyme from the living room. "Aishh this guys" Ren said a bit annoyed. I pinch both his cheeks and say "c'mon they're waiting. It's ok we can meet tomorrow". "Goodbye darling I'll meet you tomorrow" he said all of them left. I waved them goodbye and closed the door behind me. "Did he seriously call me darling?? What is happening to me. God I feel butterflies all over my body. Omg" thoughts were filling up my mind. I couldn't still comprehend the thing he said.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
Next day
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I get off of my car and head towards the building where the dance was held. I wore a big blue butterfly ball gown. It was a bit too much but can't help it when I'm literally the main character. I paired the dress with my favorite pair of heels and earrings.

 I paired the dress with my favorite pair of heels and earrings

When I came there no one was there

When I came there no one was there. Literally no one. And It was so dark too. I head inside to see if anyone was there then suddenly Ren was Infront of me. The lights slowly opened. And the music started to play. The spotlight was literally on us. I could feel everyone's eyes on us. "Ren what is going o-" before I could finish my sentence "shhh. Just follow my lead" he said as he spun me around and started dancing. The rhythm and the movement of our bodies were syncing. Slowly the people around us so started dancing. In a distance I could see thyme with Gorya and kavin with Kaning. I smile at them and then there was MJ. He was dancing with not 1 but 4 girls. He was enjoying himself I guess. Good for him I thought and turned my attention back to Ren. "Wanna go somewhere else. Somewhere alone?" He asked with a teasing tone and a small smirk plastered on his face. "Sure" I replied shortly. We then went outside.

Y/n's pov : The view was beautiful. With the ocean and sunset in the background it was absolutely gorgeous. I wanted to stay in this moment forever. The breeze was soft and light but chilly at the same time.

Ren's pov : The ocean waves were subtle. The sun wad setting. The whole place was golden. It felt so royal. The wind was chilly and light. Everything was perfect and beautiful. But the most beautiful and perfect view was not that but y/n. If I had a chance to experience all this with someone it will be her. My y/n. I looked at her as her hair strands fall on her face as the wind hits. She was gorgeous. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I pulled her In my embrace and kissed her.

Y/n's pov : I was enjoying the view when suddenly Ren grabbed me and kissed me. I was taken back by his actions at first but then I just loose myself in his embrace. It was a beautiful moment. I wish it never ends.

After a few moments he pulls away and looked at me. " I love you. I really do y/n" he said. "I love you too Ren. To the stars and beyond." I said and gave him a small smile. He hugged me and said "Darling you look perfect tonight". My heart raced at him words. There was visible blush on my cheeks. He saw it and chuckled at me. "Shall we head back inside. I'm sure they are looking for us by now" he said. "Let's go" I said with a big smile. While walking back I link my arms with him.

THE END

A/n : Y'all this is the last chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it. Happy ending for everyone. Thank you for all your support and love throughout the whole story. There was a lot of boring chapters but I'm very thankful y'all didn't drop it and continued reading . Thank you very much. I'm so grateful. I love you all. ♡♡♡

F4 Thailand | "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨"?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara