♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆[pg.09] The Flower Shop

Next morning I wake up and check the time. It was 10:00 I woke up too late. Then I remembered today was Saturday. Silly me. Anyways I get off of my bed and have a quick shower. I then head downstairs to have some breakfast. I was enjoying my avocado when my dad suddenly said something that made me choke on my food. "Hun, our family and your friend Ren's family will be going on vacation together for winter break".

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

And that was just 2 months away..... "Sounds good dad" I said and continued eating. I mean it can't be that bad...right? I went upstairs to finish my homeworks. I still couldn't keep thinking about the post. Both my homeworks and the post gave me a headache so I decided to take a break and go on a walk.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Both my parents went grocery shopping so I just took a walk at the nearby park. It was windy and dark. It was just the perfect weather to enjoy yourselves alone. There I spot a flower shop. I go inside to check it out since I was thinking of decorating my boring asf room. I saw two people working and out of nowhere gorya came out.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Gorya? What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Oh I just normally help my friend out here. This is Kaning" she said and pointed at a girl. "Hello there Kaning. I'm y/n. Nice to meet you" I greeted her. "Nice to meet you too" she said.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I decided to buy some flowers and started to pick them out. Later on, the three of us chatted and I became very close with Kaning. We were talking about random stuff and that was when I found out that little Kaning has a crush on Kavin. "OMG SERIOUSLY. If you want I can play the cupid" I said with a sly smile. And you should've seen Kaning's face. She was blushing and looked like an absolute tomato. It was getting late so we all decided to hang out tomorrow.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I get home and continue with my work. After finishing I had a fruit bowl since I wasn't really hungry but my parents forced me to eat something. Then we had a surprise visitor. Wasn't really a big surprise because it was just kavin. And I told him about how I met a new girl today and he wouldn't shut up about her. Turns out she paid 4000 THB for taking a single bite of the sweet. I liked how bold she was and I loved hearing more about her but I had to shut up kavin for the sake of my ears

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

We just did nothing else rather than judging tv show characters. Best thing you could ever do with your friend. Kavin may seem all sweet and innocent but I swear you guys have no idea how judging he is. He is literally that male and Thai version of Regina George from mean girls.
Around 11 he went home and I also went to sleep as I had plans tomorrow.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Author's note : I'm so sorry this is so short. And the last one was pretty boring. I hope to do better. Byee

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪. See you soon~