♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆ [pg.15] The move

The whole afternoon was boring. We didn't really mind each other and just carried on with our day. Around 6 I went to get ready for dinner. I wore a white mid length dress then I put on some jeweleries, take my bag and head downstairs.

 I wore a white mid length dress then I put on some jeweleries, take my bag and head downstairs

Then I meet Ren downstairs. He was wearing a dark red suit and he looked so good...as always. "Shall we head out?" He asked and I nodded. We both get into the car and he starts driving.

After arriving at the place he held the door open for me and offered a hand

After arriving at the place he held the door open for me and offered a hand. I took his hand get off of the car. We both walk into the restaurant and sat on the reserved table. After a while a waiter approached us for the order. While we waited for our order we had some little chats. The things is for some reason he wouldn't stop looking at me. After a short time the food had arrived. It was so delicious I could eat it all day. We finished our food quicker than expected and decided to leave after paying the bill.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I was outside waiting for Ren to come. After he came he suggested we go on a little walk. I didn't think much and agreed. While walking Ren suddenly said " y/n I'm not sure how you're going to feel about this but...." Then he suddenly got close and pulled me. "What are you-..." before I could finish my sentence I felt his lips on mine. My mind went blank. I didn't know what to do as I just let him take control. After a little while he slowly pulled away and looked at me softly. "You good?" He asked. 'Not when he suddenly decided to pull this move' I thought to myself. "Yeah, but what about Mira?" I asked him. " Well she has someone and I realized that you've been there for me all these years and I just didn't care about your feelings and was being a jerk to you... I'm so sorry y/n. I think I like you" he said softly emphasizing the last sentence. By the time he said that we arrived at his house. As soon as I get inside the house he closes the door behind and pulls me closer. "Can I be yours?" He asked in a delicate voice. I couldn't resist my chance and nodded. He then pulled me into a hug, a long and warm hug. I then smiled at him and head to the room.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I couldn't wrap my head around what happened and immediately called kavin and gorya. I started telling everything to them and they were laughing and cheering for me. To be honest I'm on cloud 9 right now but I still need time to let this sink in. It's still so shocking. After a little talk with them I change into my PJs and went to sleep.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

The next morning I wake up and get ready. Last night's moment was still repeating in my mind. As I head downstairs Ren greeted me "good morning princess. I've made breakfast for you, have some... I'll join you in awhile" it was very odd but I liked it. A new change in life. No matter the surprise I couldn't stop smiling at myself. We then had breakfast together and he dropped me off at home. "Bye y/n. Take care and stay safe" said rem as he drove off. I waved him goodbye and head inside. As I went to my room and plopped myself on the bed I suddenly got dozens of notification. I check out my insta and find out that Ren had posted a pic of me sleeping. Now when did that happen I thought to myself. "He's so cute...him and his behaviors" I said to myself and cuddled with my plushie.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

A/n : That's it for today guyssss. It's very short I know I'm sorry but I hope you guys like it as Ren finally made a move and y'all are officially a couple now woohooooo !!!!!

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪. See you soon ~