♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆[pg.13] Arcade date

A few months had passed by... y/n was more sad day by day. There was not one day she didn't think about him. It had her friends worried day and night. The day Ren returns come. Y/n got ready to get to the airport. She wore a white cardigan paired with blue jeans.

The outfit :

After getting to the airport she met all her friends

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I walk up to my friends in the airport. "How are you doing little one" asked kavin. Seriously he's the most caring ever. "Fine" I replied. It's hard to lie to him doe he finds out everything. "Yeah I'm not buying that" he said as he put his arms around my shoulder and give me a hug.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

There he was. I knew he always looked good..but something about him was off. He looked a little sad and Mira was not there. Everyone welcomed him while I stood still there. He drops his bag and runs towards me. "What is he doing? Why is he coming here?" that's all I had in my mind. He smiles at me and hugs me tightly. I was shook. Like what does he think he's doing. "I'm glad to see you again" he said. "Yeah me too" I replied totally confused. "Did something happened" I thought to myself and flashed a smile.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Ren and I decided to go somewhere else together. We head to an arcade. Gosh why does he know how to cheer me up. Kavin must be behind this. Definitely. Then we head inside the arcade and started to play games. I was having the best time of my life. And the food omg they were damn delicious. I loved it....but it made me more confused about his feelings towards me. Are his feelings mutual or something else.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

We were taking a walk in the park but decided to sit on one of the benches. He's always sketching something. I tried to take a sneak peak but he wouldn't let me. I pretended to sulk but I didn't expect that reaction. "You're really cute when you sulk but I'm sorry you're not gonna have a look darl" he replied. 'what?...cute?...darl?...wth is going on' I thought to myself. I sat there speechless.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Cat got your tongue love?..cute" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "What now...love?" I was gonna  faint as I said to myself. He was caught with something so he went away. And I knew that was my chance. I opened his sketchbook and found out multiple drawings of myself. The sketchbook was full of me and my activities. Turns out he was drawing me while we just talking right now too.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

He seemed to be returning so I quickly put the sketchbook back to the original place. "Did you take a look?" He asked. "Nope...not at all" I replied. He didn't ask anything further. We then decided to get ice cream.
I was waiting while he went to order. Let's just I sat there only to admire him from afar. I might hate him and love him at the same time but I'll never tell he's unattractive. Gosh how can someone be this good looking.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

He returned with the ice creams and a smile. And it was my favorite flavour. Does he still remembers our childhood moments. Nahhh probably not I thought to myself and started eating the ice cream. It was so yummy and sweet. We spent hours with each other but it only felt like a few minutes. I really wish I could spend more time. "Y/n I'm free tomorrow and I was thinking of hanging out and maybe have a sleepover at my house. Can you come" he asked politely. "I could ask my parents and let you know" I replied. "Please do so" he said as I reached home. I thanked him for the ride and got inside my house.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

My parents came home early so I told them about the plan at the moment. And the best part is they agreed yesssss! "Thank you mom and dad" I thanked them and went upstairs. I couldn't hold the excitement. I was spinning around like a ballerina in my room. I get on my phone and text Ren about tomorrow's plans. It was a very tiring day so I fell asleep early.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Author's note : That's all for today guyssss. Also I'm having my exams soon so I might not post for a few while. It might take weeks so please wait for meee. Love you all byeee 💞

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪. See you soon~