♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆[pg.07] At Mira's party

The room was filled with tension. They were on top of each other. Almost everyone's mind went blank. They suddenly got up and stared at each other. Thyme covers his lips with his hand ppl l and look back at gorya. He gets all shy and runs away. I just stood there shock because of thyme's reaction. Mira goes and comforts Gorya. Then someone came up behind me and whispered in my ear "well...that was a really good moment wasn't it" they said as they let out a small chuckle. I turn around and spot Ren.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

My eyes widen at the sight of him and realized that he can see how flustered I am being this close to him. I quickly look down and say " thyme must be really happy." I say and try to leave. Suddenly, he grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. "Why are you always in a rush to leave when I'm talking to you. We used to spend a lot of time together...what happened to that now. Why are you distancing yourself from me. You know I really miss you." He said. And I knew he wasn't joking by seeing the sincerity in his eyes. "I promise I'm not avoiding you I just don't have anything to talk about. I'll go now gorya might be looking for me" I said as I get away from his pull and went upstairs. While going upstairs "that was the lamest excuse" I mumbled to myself.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I enter Mira's room and find gorya and Mira talking. It looked pretty serious so I decided to leave them two alone. I go downstairs and spot MJ sitting alone in the couch. I walk towards him and sit beside him. "Bored?" I asked him. "Maybe" he thought for awhile and answered. "Where is kavin" I asked. "Oh he went to calm down our lover boy thyme." He said. I tried not to but I just couldn't control my laugh. "Why didn't you ask about Ren by the way" he faced towards me and asked. "Well he has to be here somewhere so just you know why bother" I replied. "Hmmm...this isn't the y/n I know. The old y/n used to be so obsessed over Ren and..." before he could continue I shut him up by covering his mouth with my hands. "Not another word" I said as I remove my hand. "Okay chill" he replied.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After a few hours everyone went home. I decided to stay at Mira's house as it has been a long time since we've been together. Mira went out to the convenience store to buy some snack for the movie night. I was waiting for her to come but eventually fell asleep.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
The next morning
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I wake up and find myself in the guest room. I couldn't remember anything so I decided to take a bath. I come out from the shower with my robe on and find Ren sitting on the bed. I froze in my spot. "Oh hey..you fell asleep last night so I just carried you to this room. And breakfast is ready downstairs so eat up before you go home okay. See you" he said as he left the room. "Wait wait wait....he carried me while I was asleep. Seriously what is happening omg." I thought to myself and get dressed up. I go downstairs to have breakfast and find Ren waiting for me at the dining table. "His messy hair was just so perfect omg. How can someone be this good looking" I thought to myself and have a seat across him.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
After breakfast
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I decided to call a cab and get home but Ren stopped me in my tracks. "I'll take you home" he said as he took my items and put it in his car. I didn't think mucha bout and waved goodbye to Mira and get on his car.

We reach home and I get my things off his car. I walk to my door and wave him goodbye and head inside. I went upstairs and laid on my bed. I tried to process the things that happened today and yesterday but eventually got tired and fell asleep.....again.

A/n : y/n is just a sleepyhead so don't mind her and I'm very sorry for not posting. I was just really busy. And thank you for reading byeee.

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪.See you soon~