♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆[pg.14] The sleepover

The next morning I get up and get ready for my day at Ren's place. I prepare everything that I needed. I pack my bags and head downstairs where mum and dad were waiting for me to eat breakfast. I quickly rush up to the dining table and start eating. After a little while Ren's car pulled up. I waved my parents goodbye and got in his car.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"So, are we going straight to your house or...?" I paused and he said "Well I was thinking of going to the mart first to get some snacks". I agreed and we headed straight to the mart. We then started to pick our favourite snacks and drinks. We head to his house and started unpacking. We then decided to go to out somewhere. I agreed and started getting ready.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I put on a fairy-like dress and wear a soft makeup look. I take my white tote bad with me and head downstairs to put on my black shoes.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Turns we were going to a lakeside park. I get in his car and he started driving. On the way we listened to some music. After an hour or so we arrived at the park. It was so pretty. The weather was dark and chilly but bright enough to see the nature's beauty. There were little animals running around. I absolutely loved the little bunnies and ducklings.

I quickly run up to those animals and started petting them and adoring how cute they are. Ren catched up to my speed and kneeled down beside me.

Y/n pov : "They're pretty aren't they?" I said looking towards the animals. "Very pretty" he replied.

Ren pov :"They're pretty aren't they?" she asked looking at the animals. "Very pretty" I replied looking at her.

We then decided to sit under a tree and chat about life. I was talking about interests while he did the same. We were talking about vacations and crazy stuff. "I wish we're always like this" he said. "Always like what?" I asked him. "You know...this" he replied as he softly held my hand. I could feel my cheeks burning and turning red. I tried so hard to hide it but he found out and smiled at me. "Should we go home and cook dinner? I'm a great cook you know" he said with a tease. "Oh I hardly believe that" I said getting up.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After arriving at Ren's place I freshen up and head to the kitchen to cook. I wore my normal pj's and start cooking. While I was cutting the ingredients I felt some arms wrap around me. I froze at my spot not knowing what to do. I turn around and see Ren smiling. "Whatcha doing chef" he asked. "Well what does it look like. Obviously I'm not painting" I said laughing a little. "Now help me cut these up" I instructed him. He followed my words and did the work. After cooking the pasta we sat and started to eat. While eating Ren took multiple glances at me but I didn't mind it too much. After dinner we decided to stay up late and watch some movies. We decided to watch a horror movie.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

We both get to his room and started watching the movie. We were both munching on snacks. I felt tired and fell asleep on his arms halfway throughout the movie. I had no ideas what was happening around me. In the middle of the night I wake up and see Ren next to me still in the bed. The movie was still going on. I decided to clean the place a little. After putting away the drinks and snacks I turn off the TV, close the blinds and out Ren to sleep . After that I went to the guest room where I was staying and fell asleep.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

The next morning I wake up and it was 8:00am. I take a quick shower and head downstairs only to see Ren preparing breakfast. After eating the breakfast we thought about our next destination. The breakfast was delicious doe. We were just chilling watching Netflix and suddenly " why don't we go to a restaurant tonight" suggested Ren. I had no objections to it so I agreed.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

A/n : Guyssss that's it for today. Sorry for not updating I had my exams. I hope you guys liked today's story. It's pretty short but I still hope you like it. Thank you for following up with my contents. Bye guysss

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪. See you soon ~