♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆[pg.05] Saved

It was time. I was ready to give it all but it gorya was nervous as it was her first time.( y/n had performed before in the U.S a lot of times so she's pretty calm with this things). "C'mon you can do it. Don't think too much okay. Look I'll be there to help you alright if you're worried just follow my lead. Focus on one person and perform for them. You've got this for" I said trying to cheer her up. "I'll try my best I'm sorry if I couldn't" she replied with a slightly trembled voice. Before we could chat more our names were called. Cheering and clapping were filled in the room. The performance starts.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

As the performance comes to an end the firecracker was blasted from the blaster (I seriously don't know the names I'm so sorry). I didn't realize my dress was so close to it until it got on fire. I tried to put the fire down but it just got worse. Everyone started running gorya did what she could but it was no help at all. Kavin ran to me and used the fire extinguisher. He could've used some water but hey at least he helped me. "Are you dumb or something. You could've got seriously injured. What would a stupid like you do without me. God I'm worried for your future." you know I've seen kavin worried about me but not this much so I was pretty surprised but annoyed that he called me a stupid. "Yeah yeah whatever thank you" I said getting up but failing.The realization hits me that I have twisted my ankle.Kavin helped me get up and insisted on walking me home after school but how can I say no in my condition. I agreed and decided to stay in class as I couldn't really walk

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After school kavin was already near the gates waiting for me. Gosh how generous of him; I thought to myself and slowly walked over to him. He quickly guide me by letting me put my hands over his neck. I then slowly get into his car and sat at the back. I was exhausted so I fell asleep in his car.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
After 2 hours
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I wake up and look outside the window. I spot Kavin sitting on one of the rocks that are in the beach. Realizing where I was I try to get out the car and notice the pain getting slightly better. I look down at my leg and find it bandaged. He must've done this u thought to myself and walk towards him. His head instantly snaps to me as he notices the shadow beside him. "Hey you up? I didn't wake you up because you seemed really tired." "It's ok and I'm a bit fine thank you for everything. So why are we here exactly?" I asked him. "I just wanted to try the new seafood shop and I thought this was a perfect day to go with someone I care." He replied with a cute innocent smile. "Well that's very thoughtful of you. I like it here." I said as I play with the water using my finger tips.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After a while my stomach growled which was loud enough for a while town to hear. I rolled my eyes at the sight of that and looked over to kavin who was already looking at me. "Can we eat" I politely asked. "Of course n/n" he said."Thank you koala you're the best" I said as we both walk into the restaurant across the sea. We ordered seafood boil and the food there was just so good that you have to eat here everyday. "My god I have never ate something like this before." I say and take the last sip of my juice. After some time we decided to go home.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

At the pathway kavin stopped me in my tracks and hand me a small box with Tiffany written on it. I was confused and opened the box. It was a neckless. It was so pretty and definitely the best one I ever had

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
Kavin dropped me off at my house and went to meet his 5th gf of the week. I open the door and see that no one was home. Then who's car was that. I go upstairs to find Ren sitting on my bed drawing something in his sketchbook. He immediately closes the book as I enter my room. "Hey what are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Heard that you got hurt so I wanted to check up on you" he said. I was shock but he's my friend after all so I wasn't that surprise. "Yeah I'm fine" I said as I drop my backpack on the floor.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"It will be pretty boring here don't you wanna go home?" I asked. "You seem very eager to kick me out of this house I guess" he replied getting off of the bed. "That's not what I meant" I said knowing that's exactly what i was meaning. "Well I already prepare everything needed for this day to not end boringly. I'll be right back" he said and left the room leaving me confused. "I waited for at least 15 minutes. I heard a knock on the door. I open the door and find Ren holding a tray with two bowls of noodles and two monster drink cans. I smiled at the sight of him and let him in.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After setting everything up we decided to watch some drama. After a few hours I felt sleepy and fall asleep. I wake up next morning and find myself laying on Ren's arm. And he's arms are wrapped around me. "Wtf is happening right now. How did we get here. Why did I fall asleep on him. You seriously didn't have a best place right y/n. You're so stupid." I thought to myself and get away from his embrace waking him up. "You know you're cute when you're sleeping." He said brushing my hair. I could feel my cheeks getting red so I just get up and tell him to leave.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After cleaning up I take a shower and do my skincare. While doing my skincare I notice a small ring box on the edge of the table with a note. "Y/n I hope you wear this ring to the welcoming party today. I'll be looking forward to see you wear that ring. I hope you think it's pretty. I tried my best to match your vibe." I find myself surprised as I read the words out loud. I quickly get ready and go to the bus stop skipping breakfast.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I went to school and everyone seemed perfectly fine. The only problem was throughout the school Thyme was looking at me all day. "Geez what does he want. Why is he being so different today" I thought to myself. I decided to eat lunch with the f4 since gorya didn't come to school today. We were talking about a bunch of things and laughing hard. School ends and we all get home as usual. It was a pretty boring day at school to be honest.

A/n : so I hope you guys enjoy this pg and see you on the next one.

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪.See you soon~