♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆ [pg.18] Middle of the night

After a few months for trying to find gorya I suddenly get a notification on my phone. It was from Ren. I clicked on the pic he send and I found gorya and her family in it. I couldn't hold my excitement. He found gorya. I immediately call my friends to tell them about this and we'll agreed to go fetch her.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
After a few hours we arrive at the place
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I greeted gorya's parents before going inside. They were shocked at the sight of our visit but still welcomed us. They were explaining everything and telling us why this all happened while I was trying to find gorya. I then spot her having a talk with Ren. I go over to her and hug her from the behind. She then started to get teary eyed and hugged me back. " I'm sorry I should've told-" she started but I shut her up with "shush it's okay I understand". I then patted her back and tell her some reassuring things.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

At night

I was just walking around the neighborhood. I then stand in the middle of a short bridge. It was a full moon night. The moon was bright and dreamy up the sky. The stars around it shining more than ever. The ray of moonlight hitting me. It was so beautiful. Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I quickly turn around to see who it was. "Ren?" My heart raced at the sight of him. He was so close to me.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"What are you doing out here. Why aren't you asleep" he asked. Well it was pretty logical as it was 2:00 IN THE MORNING but I couldn't sleep with all this going on. "I'm glad that we found gorya but it's just about Thyme.. I'm just worried" I replied back. He let go off me and lean beside me as he chuckled and said "you're worried about Thyme". I look at him with a question on my face.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

He then showed me a video of thyme getting drunk and crying over gorya. I chuckle at the sight of him. It was like seeing a new version of thyme. Not the drunk part doe. I have seen him being drunk a lot of times. But he looked so grown up. We are all growing up. I guess it's time that it hit me. We might not all be together and go our separate ways. Another wave of sadness hit me.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"C'mon y/n you're going to be sad again? Ren asked as he pulled me closer. "You're worrying too much. Let's go back and rest alright" he suggested and started walking while holding my hand. After reaching her home I get to bed and he goes to sleep in another room.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

The next morning I wake up and head outside for some fresh air. Everyone was packing their bags to head back. "Why are y'all getting ready so early" I asked them. "I wouldn't say 11:00a.m. is early sunshine" a voice replied from the back. 11:00A.M. OMFG...I THOUGHT TO MYSELF AND HEAD INSIDE QUICKLY TO GO SHOWER. I can hear the laughs but I didn't mind it much. More like I didn't have time. After half an hour or so I come out all packed and with a toast in my mouth. I quickly shove the toast down my throat and shout I'm ready. "Slow down girl. You might choke" gorya's mom advised sweetly. I give her a quick smile and we both head to the car.

The journey back home started ˗ˏˋ ✧ˎˊ˗

After a few hours we come back to gorya's old house. We all head inside and waited for gorya's mom to cook lunch. While waiting we all had our fun little hats and Ren decided to show gorya the video of thyme. Her eyes started to tear but I could spit the little blush on her cheeks. adorable. "Thyme still thinks about you. It's just because of his mother. They're having a big meeting tomorrow. Thyme is gonna be the new president of their company. If you come tomorrow we can help you two out. Please think about it gorya" Ren said. That moment I realized how much he cares about gorya. "Sure" gorya said in a low tone. I get all excited and give her a big hug.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Around 1 gorya's mom had finished cooking and we all head to dining table to eat. It was so yummy. We all talked about this and that and ate until we were full. I went back home at evening and reminded gorya about tomorrow. She nodded at me before I left and I waved their family goodbye.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

A/n : that is all y'all. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll meet you guys again in another chapter.

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪. See you soon~