♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆[pg.10] The Ride

The next morning I wake up and get ready. I had a whole day planned out with Kaning and gorya. We were all going to the amusement park. I wore black jeans with a purple t shirt and white cardigan.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

My parents dropped me off there. To my surprise there was a lot of people than I thought. A random guy,thyme and even Ren was there. I walk towards them and greet all of them. Turns out that random guy was Kaning's boyfriend (she can do better).

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

We all partnered up and started to check out the place. We all decided to ride the rollercoaster and the other guy  decided not to. But we all rode it anyway. Then we checked out some other rides and game stalls too. Gorya went to hug the bear but thyme wouldn't let her. He's acting way too childish. I wasn't able to win a lot of games but Ren did. And he gave me every plushie that he won. I mean who could say no to a plushie so yes I accepted it.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After a few hours we got separated in our ways. Walking alone with Ren was a bit awkward but he broke the silence. "It's a nice day isn't it. Did you have fun today?" He asked...which is very unlikely maybe. "Yeah I did" I answered. We were walking for awhile and I saw a cat near the bench. I bent over to feed it some treats. The cat was so adorable. While I was facing down Ren pushed back a strand of my hair behind my ear.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

My heartbeat was raising. I was feeling hot despite the cold weather. I got up and started to walk again. He lets out a chuckle and follows me. I'm a distance we saw Thyme and Gorya fighting. Before I tried to help they went their separate ways. I go over to gorya and ask her what happened. Turns out it was all because of that guy (Kaning's bf). He was never a good guy to start off with. I didn't say much and just patted her back while Ren went to calm thyme down.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After a while we all gathered together and decided to go to a restaurant. But the boys wanted to go to the beach. After all the fight we had another debate. Not wanting to make this a big deal we, girls just decided to go to the beach. "Wonder what's gonna happen there" I thought to myself

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

We all get in the car and the  driver took us to the beach. We find a shady spot and sit there. We relaxed for some minute and decided to order some food. I was starving. Once the food arrived we all digged in. After some while I saw some horses standing to be rode. I loved riding horses since I was little so I wanted to give it a try.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I pay the price and tried to get on the horse. Too bad I was short but suddenly I felt someone lifting me up. And it was no one other than Ren. I thought that was the end but he got on the horse too. I was too shocked to say anything. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "About to ride a horse. What does it look like?" He replied. "Well there are plenty other horses why this one?" I asked again and he said "I just want this horse". Well that's suspicious.... that's weird but anyways we came to ride the horse so we'll just do that.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

While riding the horse started to go a bit fast and he held my waist with his hands.....HIS HANDS on MY WAIST. OMGGGGGGG. WHAT IS THIS ...A DREAM? WHY AM I FEELING THINGS. GOD SAVE ME. And I can feel his breath on my skin. I'm getting too much butterflies for this simple thing. Finally the ride was over. If it was going on for a bit more longer I'm sure I would've passed out.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

It was getting dark so we all head home. I quickly shower ,wear my pyjamas and get on my phone. I decided to post the pics I took today when I came across this one pic. It was me and Ren riding the horse. I adored the pic but I wasn't sure I wanted to post it or not. I'm the  end I decided to post. It couldn't be that bad right?. I was so tired so I decided to go to bed early. I had school tomorrow too.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

A/n : Hellooooo everyone. I hope y'all are getting some butterflies. We've got some cute interactions going on in this page sooooo enjoy. Byeeee

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪.See you soon~