♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆[pg.02] Preparations for the party

I woke up to my alarm and went straight into the bathroom. As I look into the mirror for a moment I didn't even know if it was me or not. Eyes red and puffy from crying and my eye bags are dark as Wednesday Addams personality. I quickly freshen up and head downstairs. Mom had made me breakfast but no one was here as they already went to work. I devoured those delicious pancakes and head out.

As I was walking into the so called elite Köcher high school I was given some looks. I didn't know what it meant but I just shrugged it off. Later on I notice Thyme bullying a girl and gorya was sitting between them. Poor her...she can't even enjoy her meal. I said as I walk over to them hoping to solve the problem.

Suddenly gorya stood up and fought back for the sake of the other girl. To be honest I was surprised and proud of her for doing that. I just watch Thyme leave in absolute silence after that. "I guess he really does like her" I thought to myself and sat beside gorya.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
After lunch break
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

It was a free period as the substitute also didn't come I just went to the rooftop to take some fresh air. I was hoping to get the thought of Ren and Mira out of my mind...until I saw Ren. Just sitting in a chair doing something with his sketchbook. Instead of approaching him I just left him on his own. Walking back to the classroom I thought to myself "how could he just sit there and look so gorgeous". I let out a sigh and get back to studying.

After school I was walking down the road when I got a text msg from Mira. "Hey y/n welcome back to Thailand. I'm throwing a welcoming party for you. You're the main attraction so don't forget to come. The party's at 7; This coming sat my house ok. Love you dear bye".

Even though I got happy I was able to meet her I just knew that both Ren and Mira will be spending time together while I probably just be getting approached by people I have not even met in my life. I decided to go shopping to buy some new dress but obviously I had to bring someone with me so I quickly call gorya and tell her about it. In an instant she said ok and we agreed to meet up at 4 tomorrow.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
The next day
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I was waiting for gorya near the mall. From a distance I spot her walking towards me and wave her hand. I waved my hand to let her know that in fact it was me standing there.

We went inside the mall and immediately start looking for a dress. "Gorya check this out. Doesn't it look pretty" I asked with a wide smile on my face. "Y/n this really suits you. You should get this" she replied. Then I bought a dress for gorya too. Even though she insisted on not having it I just couldn't stop myself from buying her the dress. I mean she has always been there for me so how could I possibly not. We then went to buy some accessories too. It was amazing. We had the best time of our life.

After shopping for awhile we got hungry and decided to eat something. We went to a nearby restaurant and we both ordered some pasta. " Mmm...damn it's delicious" I said as I stuffed my mouth with food. "Slow down or you might choke" gorya said as she was visible worried. Out of the blue she asks me "y/n do you like Ren?". As I heard those words leave her mouth I choked on my food. She handed me a glass of water signaling me to drink it. I grab it and thank her.

I was wondering if I should tell her the truth or not. After all she's my best friend and there's no point in hiding this matter anymore. After a long pause I break the silence and say "yes". " Now it's my turn to choke I guess" she said as I just laugh at her words. "But how'd you know tho I mean I didn't really tell anyone except for kavin and I'm sure I wasn't that obvious either. She chuckles and say "weren't that obvious. You're got to be kidding. Everyone saw you turning into a tomato when he hugged you that day".

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [Flashback] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧

Hearing her words made me thought of that moment again. I slightly smile but then let out a small sigh. "Who cares...he likes someone else anyways" I said as I look down at my plate. I look back at gorya,reading her face knowing she a multiple questions in her head. Before she could ask I answered her questions.."Mira"..He likes Mira". I noticed a single drop of tear rolling down my cheeks. Gorya wipes them away with napkin and tells me to cheer up. "There there don't cry now. I'm not sure about this but I do think he likes you. We at least a little bit. Just telling by the way he looks at you tho".

"He probably only think of me as a friend" I let out a small sad sigh as I get up from my place. "Let's head back shall we. I'm getting a bit tired". As I said gorya also stands up from her seat. After getting off the bus I slowly walked towards my house not really looking at my surroundings. I stopped in my tracks when I accidentally bumped a tall and strong figure in the dark. I apologize and look up to see who it was. I spot a familiar face. It was....

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

• y'all probably know who it is so how was the story and is it too boring or do I have to change anything??? Let me know and enjoy the upcoming pages..

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪. See you soon~