Chapter Eleven: "Other plans."

-

Aspen was able to leave the hospital in a couple of days. Her wound wasn't that deep, and with the rest she took, she was almost back to her feet.

She couldn't extacly go home because it was a crime scene and a complete mess. So, she was going to Stu's house.

Since his parents were never around, Aspen and Billy could be there as much as they wanted without anyone kicking them out or reminding them of a curfew that Billy and Aspen obviously didn't care about.

So, Aspen was currently over at Stu's house being treated like some princess because Billy and Stu wouldn't let her do much.

Aspen didn't mind being treated like a princess. She was quite enjoying it.

"..here, I made popcorn!" Stu announced as he plopped down next to her, popcorn flying out of the bowl that stu had in his hands.

Popcorn landed on Aspen, who threw a look at Stu, who sheepishly smiled at her.

"Sorry." Aspen picked up a popcorn that landed on her lap and threw it in her mouth.

"Carmel?" She asked, turning her head to look at Stu, who nodded.

"Yeah, my favorite." Stu replied, throwing some popcorn in his mouth.

A scream came from the TV gaining Stu's attention.

Aspen watched him as he focused on the tv, slowly eating popcorn.

She noticed that his hair grew a little longer, "you painted your nails?"

Stu hummed, never taking his eyes off the screen. " Yeah, I always liked it, you know," Stu turned his head and looked at her.

"Tat always said I looked nice with my nails painted, kinda stole her nail polish after you killed her." Stu said, letting out a small laugh before turning to face the tv again.

Aspen let out a small chuckle, "So, where is Billy? Finally washing all the grease from his hair?"

Stu let out a small snort, "it's hot though," Aspen did have to agree with that.

"He had something he needed to do, apparently since you killed the girl he wanted to kill the most." Stu told her

"Sidney?" Aspen guessed, and Stu nodded, "Yeah, Billy will tell you about it later, but pretty much, We killed Sidney's mom, and we were gonna kill her, and frame her dad, it was a good plan too."

"Well, sorry." Aspen muttered, and Stu shrugged, "Eh, we still have other plans."

Aspen raised an eyebrow, "what other plans?" She questioned

Stu fixed himself, so he was lying his head on her lap, and his legs were hanging off the couch.

"Yeah, Billy and I made plans after the whole killing Sidney plan. I mean, we take a break from killing for a while, and we graduate high school before we start the sequel in college." Stu told her, and Aspen started to run her fingers through Stu's hair.

"You and Billy really planned that far, huh?" Aspen quietly asked as she noticed Stu's eyes were slowly closing.

Stu let out a low hum, "it was mostly Billy."

-

Billy wiped his knife clean from the blood, ".. did you really have to kill that guy?"

Billy lifted his head and scoffed, "That guy is a security guy, Bridger,"

"What do you want, Roman?" Billy questioned,

Roman bridger, a movie director, and half brother of Sidney prescott walked out of the shadows.

"That girl, the one that killed sid.." Roman couldn't get say Sidney's name as he was interrupted.

"No. She stays out of this." Billy told him, narrowing his eyes at him and pointing the knife at him.

Roman raised his hands in defense, "Sorry, sorry," he chuckled, "heard you and your boyfriend are planning a sequel.."

Roman was once again interrupted by Billy, who pushed him against the wall, the knife against his throat.

"How do you know that?" Billy questioned, glaring at him.

"Been to Stu's house, he has a really nice house, great room as well, Korn fan, and horror movie lover," Roman said, grinning a little as he saw Billy look off guard.

Roman moved to overpower him, but Billy was faster, and he held him against the wall.

"Whoa! Relax! I like the kid, alright? I won't hurt him, but as I was saying, I put cameras all over his house." Roman told him,

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now?" Billy questioned, his grip on his knife tightening.

"You think I'm working alone, loomis? You kill me, and your little boyfriend dies." Roman told him, and Billy just stared at him.

Roman moved the knife from his neck and pushed Billy back a bit.

"What do you want?" Billy questioned, and Roman sighed.

"Easy, I want you and your lovers to work for me. You kill whoever I say, and you will do it without asking questions. Understand?" Roman questioned,

Billy scoffed, "Fine, but neither of them will ever come near you, and you don't go near them. Do you understand me?"

Roman chuckled. "Glad to see we came to an understanding."

"And no more fucking cameras, you freak." With that Billy walked away, rushing to get back to Stu's house and to find every single one of those cameras and destroying them.

-

Aspen walked back into the living room after she had just come back from the bathroom.

The light was off, and the only light lighting up the room was coming from the TV.

Stu was curled up on the couch, sleeping,snoring softly. His whole body was covered in a blanket, and his hair was the only thing sticking out.

She smiled before she spotted something from the corner of her. Nobody could spot it if they weren't paying attention.

There was a small blinking light coming from the top corner of the living room, almost at the ceiling, hidden behind the ridiculous large house plant.

Confused, Aspen went over, standing underneath it, and her eyes widened a bit.

It was a camera.

She snapped her head towards the hallway as the front door opened and closed, and Billy appeared.

"Billy," She quietly said, and Billy looked over at her before he noticed that stu was sleeping.

Aspen pointed up, "cameras?"

Billy walked over to her, standing next to her, cursing softly as he spotted the camera.

"There's a lot I need to tell you, but first help me find all the cameras."

-------------------

Word count - 1064

Sorry for the late update but hoped you enjoyed!

Question! - should I do to scream two only or only to scream three?