Chapter six: "how do you make walking away look so sexy?"

-

Randy was by his locker with his friends when his eyes traveled behind them, and he saw Aspen walking down the hall in her cheer outfit, students moved out of her way, and stared at her as she walked by.

Aspen walked by them and Randy whistled ,"how the fuck can she make walking look so hot and sexy?" He questioned, looking at his friends.

"Randy, would you stop being a freak for like a second?" Tatum questioned, and Randy shook his head.

"Nah, it's part of the charm." He said with a small grin, and Tatum shook her head at him.

"I really wanna know how she makes walking look so sexy, though." Randy said, and Stu peaked his head out of his locker,

"You can ask her tonight," Stu said, and Randy looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "I ask her to hang out with tonight -"

"She said yes?" Tatum asked in disbelief, interrupting Stu, who ignored her and continued.

"She's gonna come with us and watch Night of the Living Dead -" Billy butted in ," night of the living dead part two."

Stu nodded ,"yes, part two, and then she's gonna come with us to get milkshakes and fries at the diner we always go to." Stu finished , shutting his locker.

"Diner?" Sidney asked, looking at Billy, who shrugged, "Just a diner near the edge of woodsboro, stu, and I always go there, and sometimes Randy comes with."

"Why did you invite Aspen?" Tatum questioned, looking at Stu, who smiled.

"Because I wanted to, and she's my friend, obviously I was gonna invite her. I invited you and sid, but you both said you were busy." Stu told her, and Tatum huffed in jealousy.

"Well, now I'm free, and so is sid, and we're going with you tonight." She said, and Randy let out a small laugh.

"Oh, man, this is about to be good."

- -

Later that night, the group was at the movie theater, Billy had handed everyone a ticket that he brought because it was his turn, as Stu had told him.

"Aspie, what kind of popcorn do you like?" Stu questioned , glancing down at Aspen, who hummed.

"Carmel popcorn." She replied, and Stu nodded before buying some Carmel popcorn.

"Here ya go!" Aspen looked a little surprised, "you didn't have to buy me popcorn."

"Yeah, Stu. You didn't have to buy her popcorn." Tatum said, glaring at Stu, who just smiled.

"I invited her. The least i can do is buy her popcorn." Stu replied, stealing a piece of popcorn.

Aspen hummed, "Well, thank you, I guess." Her chest felt warm, but she didn't know why, and it confused her.

"Here, coke, Randy said that you liked Coca-Cola." Billy said, walking over and handing Aspen a cup of Coca-Cola.

Sidney looked at Billy, feeling jealous. She noticed the way Billy looked at Aspen. She hated it because Billy had never looked at her like that before.

"Come on, the movie is about to start!" Randy told his friends, chewing off a piece of red licorice.

"It's the trailers first, Randy." Aspen told him as she walked past him. "Yeah, dude, don't twist your panties." Stu joked, smacking him in the arm as he walked by him.

"Better hurry, Randy." Billy told him, following after Stu and Aspen and Randy blinked.

"What a load of jerks!" Randy followed after them.

Sidney and Tatum were left behind, and Tatum scoffed. "Seriously?" She shook her head before she went into the theater with Sidney following.

- -

After the movie, Billy had driven the group to the diner, and now they were sitting inside, enjoying milkshakes and fries.

"So, Aspen, I've been meaning to ask. How do you make walking look so sexy?" Randy suddenly questioned, and Aspen looked at him.

"What?" Billy rolled his eyes, smacking Randy in the back of his head.

"He thinks that you make walking away look sexy." Billy told her, which is true. He's seen her walk before, and it was sexy.

"I don't want sexy, Randy. I walk normal, like everybody else." Aspen replied, putting her straw in her mouth and drinking her strawberry with an extra whip cream milkshake.

"Aspie, why did you join cheerleading? You don't look like the type to do that." Stu questioned, drinking from his vanilla milkshake.

Aspen shrugged, "I don't know, actually, I don't even remember joining the team. The coach just said to show up for practice and every game, and I did."

"Hey, you are smart, right?" Stu suddenly questioned , and Billy chuckled ,"she's on top of the class, Stu, 'course she's smart."

Stu smiled, doing his best puppy eyes, "Can you help me study? I need to get my grades up, Billy completely sucks at teaching, and his grades suck too, so can you help us?"

"And me! I am literally failing all my classes." Randy said, and Aspen glanced between the three boys until her eyes met blue eyes,

They were pleading, so bright, and Aspen couldn't resist the eyes, so she nodded.

"Alright." Stu cheered, "awesome! Are you free tomorrow?" Stu questioned

"Yes, I'm free every day, I'll make a schedule tomorrow." Aspen replied

"Wait, I never agreed to study." Billy spoke up, drinking his chocolate milkshake.

"Oh, so you are just gonna go home and leave me all by myself?" Stu questioned, and Billy rolled his eyes.

"Alright, fine, but I expect to be paid for studying." Billy said, and Stu chuckled.

"I'll pay you with food."

"Why didn't you guys ask us to help you study?" Tatum questioned, and Randy laughed.

"Because you guys would've said no." He said, and Stu nodded.

"Extacly."

Tatum and Sidney couldn't believe it. It made their hate for Aspen grow. It was like she was stealing their boyfriends away from them.

Billy and Stu were their boyfriends, not Aspen's, yet they clung to her. They hated it, and they wanted her gone.

They needed her gone. She was gonna ruin everything, and they couldn't have that.

-------------------

Word count - 1008

Hope you enjoyed

- -

Ghostface Sidney and Tatum?