Chapter Five : " I wish you were my Girlfriend."

-

The next morning, Billy walked up to Aspen, who was at her locker. He leaned against the locker next to hers, and she shut her locker, her dark brown eyes meeting his honey brown eyes.

"What?" She questioned, her voice full of annoyance. Billy gave her his charming smile, and it always worked on every girl.

"Nothing, how are you today." Billy questioned, and Aspen stared at him for a second before she turned around and walked away.

Billy blinked before a chuckle escaped him. He pushed himself off the lockers and followed Aspen.

"Hey, I'm just asking a simple question. The least you can do is answer me." Billy told her, walking beside her.

Aspen glanced at him before a small sighed escaped her. "I'm fine." Billy grinned, almost predatory.

"So, where are you heading?" He questioned, and Aspen gave him a look, "I mean, which class?" He corrected himself.

"We have the same classes, loomis." Aspen replied, rolling her eyes a bit.

Billy hummed ,"Right, I forgot about that. My mind just goes in the clouds around you." He flirted.

"Nice to know that I make your brain short circuit, now we now why you are failing all your classes." Aspen said, and Billy blinked before letting out a small laugh.

"Yes, you are the reason why I fail my classes, I just can't keep my eyes or mind off of you." Billy told her, and Aspen stopped and turned to look at him.

"Stop flirting. You have a girlfriend." She told him, narrowing her eyes at him. Billy hummed,

"Well, I wish you were my girlfriend." Aspen stared into those brown eyes before she scoffed.

"Well, I'm not. If you aren't gonna be faithful, break up with prescott." Aspen told him before she turned around and walked into class, taking a seat next to Stu, who was stacking up pencils.

Billy sighed before he walked in, taking a seat on the other side of Stu.

"Oh, hey, B, Aspie, can I borrow all your pencils for a second?" Stu questioned, finally noticing the other two teens.

His blue eyes darted between the two with a pleading look on his eyes that made him look like a puppy for some reason.

Aspen just slid her pencil case over, and Billy handed him his bag. "I have pencils all over in there. Be my guess."

Stu smiled before he went back to what he was doing. Neither of the two teens realized that Stu had glue and was gluing the pencils together.

"So, how's your mom?" Billy suddenly questioned, turning to face Aspen.

"She's fine," Aspen lied, already knowing that Billy knew it was a lie as well. He knew how her mother was. She was dead.

"How's yours?" She questioned, and Billy tightly smiled, "she's fine too." He gritted out.

Nancy loomis was a sore subject for Billy, and Aspen knew how to push his buttons.

The two stared at each other, similar glares on their faces. "Shit, I'm out of glue."

Aspen and Billy turned to look at Stu. "Glue?" Aspen asked, and Stu hummed, nodding his head with a smile on his face.

"Stu, did you just glue all of our pencils together?" Billy questioned in disbelief, and Stu nodded before his eyes widened and a giggle escaped him.

"Oopsie." Billy rolled his eyes and grabbed the stack of glued pencils.

"Did you take your medication?" Billy questioned, and Stu shrugged, "I think so, I was in a rush this morning."

"Fucking idiot." Billy mumbled his breath and Stu's smile faltered a bit, and Aspen rolled her eyes at Billy.

"Don't call him an idiot, idiot. "She told him, and Billy looked at her. "I can call him whatever I want." Aspen scoffed.

"No, you can not, Mama's boy." Billy glared at her ,"Don't call me that."

Aspen smirked ,"Well, I can call you whatever I want."

"It's fine, Aspie, I'm kinda used to it, by the way, I am idiot for forgetting to take my medication this morning." Stu interrupted, with a smile on his face.

Aspen looked at him before looking at Billy. She tsk and held her hand out.

"Let me see the medication." Stu hummed, taking it out from his bag and handing it to Aspen.

Billy managed to unglue the pencils. Aspen read the description on the medication.

"You can take your pills during lunchtime, and I'm gonna make sure you take it." Aspen told stu who nodded.

"Okay, and Billy, I'm sorry, I was just in a rush, I didn't mean to forget." Stu said, and Billy sighed.

"It's fine, and I'm sorry for calling you an idiot." Stu shrugged. "All forgiven."

He suddenly grinned, turning to face Aspen. "Hey, what are you doing tonight?" He questioned

"Nothing." She replied, and Stu glanced back at Billy before looking at Aspen with the best puppy eyes he could muster.

"Hang out with us tonight. There's this movie playing in theaters. It's a horror movie, you know, um, I think it was night of the living dead -"

"Night of the living dead part two." Billy butted in, interrupting Stu.

"Yeah, Night of the living dead part two. Then we're going to pop's, you know, the diner and get some milkshakes and maybe some fries," Stu continued,

"Randy's coming with us. We don't know about the girls yet." Stu finished, slightly pouting.

Aspen acted like the look on stu's face didn't do anything to her. "Fine. It's not like I have anything better to do."

Stu smiled, fist bumping the air, "Awesome! Hear that, Billy. Aspen's hanging out with us tonight."

Billy hummed, "Yeah, I heard."

Billy hated how Aspen knew how to get under his skin and how to push his buttons. He hated that she knew him better than he knew himself.

Yet, that's what kept his desire for Aspen. Kept the flame going, and Billy wanted her just like he had Stu.

He wanted her under his control, just like Stu. He wanted her to be his, just like stu.

She was gonna be his, no matter what.

----------------------

Word count - 1021

Hope you enjoyed!