Chapter Eight : " what are you waiting for? permission?"

-

It didn't matter what Aspen thought. It didn't matter to Billy what Aspen thought. It was simple, it was so simple.

All Billy needed to do was break up with Sidney, and Aspen could see how simple it was.

Once Aspen saw how simple it was. She would be with him and Stu.

So, Billy had decided to break up Sidney. It was the first step. The first step is to show Aspen how simple it was.

Billy took Sidney out for their last date. He never really enjoyed these days, and he never really found any real joy in them.

It was just a simple movie, an hour long movie, but for Billy, it felt like forever until the movie finally ended and everyone started to leave.

"We should get something to eat." Sidney suggested as the two walked out of the theater.

"No." Sidney looked at Billy, surprised, "No?" Billy sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"No, Sidney. I'm breaking up with you." He told her, and Sidney stared at him, "Why?"

"Because I don't love you, Sidney. I'm in love with someone else, and I won't string you along anymore, so you and me? We're over." Billy said, and Sidney's eyes watered with tears.

"Who is it? Huh? Who's the whore that you are breaking up with me for?" Sidney spat out and Billy's eyes filled with anger, and he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pushed her against the wall, roughly.

Sidney gasped, her eyes widening. "Don't fucking call her that," he lowly told her, "she's not a whore, and I've never loved you anyways." He let go of her and took a step back.

"Sorry, Sidney, but the heart chooses who it wants, and my heart doesn't choose you." Billy told her before he walked away.

Sidney let out a small cry as she watched Billy walk away before she angrily wiped her tears away.

She knew who Billy was in love with, and if she can't have Billy, then neither than that whore.

- -

Billy felt relieved that he broke up with Sidney. It felt like a weight was lifted off of him.

Now, all he needed to do was tell Aspen, and then hopefully, they can be a couple with Stu.

He will tell her tomorrow since he wasn't supposed to know where she lived, and he couldn't show up out of nowhere.

Maybe he should've just gone to Aspen's house that night.

- -

Aspen was at home in her room, doing her homework. The house was quiet and calm.

The silence was disturbed by the shrilling of the phone ringing , and Aspen sighed before reaching her hand over and picking up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Aspen."

"Who's is this?"

"Someone who knows you."

Aspen rolled her eyes, "Obviously, or else you wouldn't know my name,"

"What do you want?"

"You are such a bitch, you know?"

"Yes, I do. Still, it doesn't tell me what you want."

"What I want is to see you dead."

That sentence alone should've scared Aspen, but she felt no fear at all.

"Okay. Let's make an appointment, I have tomorrow free, how's that sound?" Aspen sarcastically replied, rolling her eyes.

"If you are just gonna kill me, then come and kill me." Aspen hung up the phone and placed it down.

It was silent again before the sound of the doorbell ringing sounded throughout the house.

Aspen stood up from her bed, and she walked out of her room. she walked down the stairs before heading towards the front door and unlocking it.

She opened the door but saw nobody. She closed the door and locked it before she turned around.

She saw a figure standing in the dark hallway, and she crossed her arms.

"What are you waiting for? Permission?" Aspen questioned, and the figure moved, rushing towards her, the knife they had glinted with the moonlight that was creeping through the windows.

Aspen's hand shot forward and gripped the persons wrists in a tight grip, and Aspen chuckled with no humor at all.

"Rookie mistake." She said before taking the knife, and she twirled it in her hand before striking forward, impaling the knife into the person's chest.

They gasped, and Aspen pulled the knife out before stabbing them again. She let go of their wrist, and they fell to the ground.

She crouched down next to them, pointing the knife at them.

It was the same costume. Father death or Ghostface, but different person.

The blood dripped from the tip of the knife and into the mask, "Never attack another killer." Aspen raised the knife and stabbed the person in the throat.

As they choked on their blood , Aspen removed the mask, and she asked, "You? If you are here, then that means that blonde bitch is around here somewhere, right?"

It was Sidney. Sidney tried to kill Aspen but failed miserably.

Aspen looked up as she heard footsteps and see saw another Ghostface running at her and Aspen pulled out the knife and stabbed Ghostface in the side, pulling out the knife and stabbing them again.

She didn't give them a chance to attack. She just brutally killed them.

She tossed the other Ghostface next to a dying Sidney, and she removed the mask revealing Tatum.

Aspen stood above them with a blood knife in hand.

"Pathetic."

---------------------

Word count - 900

Short chapter but hope you enjoyed!