Chapter four : " She's the other killer."

-

Aspen went home after school. The house felt cold and empty, and memories of that night echoed in her mind every time she entered the house.

"-hell you doing here?" Aspen turned her head towards the hallway, seeing her mother stumbling a bottle of tequila in her hand.

After Aspen's dad got murdered in their own home, Aspen's mother took to drinking to numb her pain. She was always drunk.

If she wasn't working the night shift, then you could find her passed out in the towns bar or at home drinking herself to death.

"I live here in case your intoxicated mind forgot." Aspen replied, shutting the door behind her.

"Ugh, I don't want you here. Get the hell out." Her mother slurred out, and Aspen walked past her, used to this already.

"I don't care what you want. Go back to your room and sleep it off." Aspen told her, opening the fridge and taking out a drink.

As Aspen closed the fridge door, the sound of a bottle breaking sounded, and Aspen looked down at her shoes, scoffing as the strong smell of tequila hit her nose.

"Get the fuck out of my house! You got my husband killed!" Aspen took a deep breath, stepping over the glass and closer to her mom, not afraid of her at all.

"You are pathetic, you know that?" Aspen said, titling her head to side a bit as she caged her mother between the wall and herself.

"I could kill you right now, and I won't feel sad about it. You know why? Because I don't care what happens to you, you are drunk pathetic whore," Aspen spat out, her dark eyes glaring into her mother's

Aspen forced out a small laugh at the shock on her mother's face. "Oh, you thought I didn't know? Oh, come on, it was so fucking obvious, I mean, after calling your work to see if we could talk before I went to sleep but I found out that you weren't at work that day,"

"You told dad that you were at work but truth was, you were spreading your legs for some fucking married bastard!" Aspen banged her hand on the wall next to her mothers head.

"Dad died not knowing how dirty and unfaithful his wife was, and it wasn't my fault that dad died," Aspen dryly chuckled , shaking her head.

"No, that was your fault, wasn't it? Hm? Slept with the wrong guy, he found out you were married and had a kid, came to your house, and made it seem like a robbery, right?" Asepn asked, and her mother let out a small cry.

"Nobody was supposed to die. They were just supposed to come and steal a few things, and that's all." Her mother cried out, and Aspen stared at her, rolling her eyes.

"Well, that didn't go as planned, huh? You blame me for dad's death, but guess what? You killed him. You are the one that got him killed, so don't you fucking blame me for something you did." Aspen spat out before shoving roughly passed her mother and towards her room.

Aspen slammed her door shut, and she let out a sighed.

Aspen found out her mother was cheating a week before her dad was killed. She was going to tell him she was, but she never got the chance to.

Aspen found out that her mother cheated on her father multiple times, and she had lied about working night shifts just to go sleep with some married man.

A scream rang out through the house, and Aspen sighed , knowing that it was her mother.

Aspen walked out of her room, "God, shut up! What's your problem?" The screaming stopped, and Aspen walked into the kitchen, but she stepped on something wet.

She looked down, seeing her shoes are now covered in something red.

There was a noise, and Aspen lifted her head,her eyes contacting with a white mask, one that's she was familiar with, yet a different color.

She had style, and she wasn't gonna do plain and boring.

It was a cloak and masked figure, who was on top of her now dead mother, blood covered the kitchen.

The killer slowly stood up, and Aspen narrowed her eyes at them, not sure if it was Billy or Stu.

"Well, this is just great. You just officially made me an orphan, couldn't you wait, I don't know, a couple of months? Hm? God, you are so lucky that I am eighteen and old enough to take care of myself," Aspen told the killer.

The killer titled its head a sign of confusion. Why wasn't she afraid of him?

Aspen suddenly got an idea. "Wait, nobody, but the two of us know that's she's dead, and we don't have to tell anyone about this, so I don't have to move out at all, right," Aspen snapped her fingers at the killer.

"You," she pointed at him, "are going to help me because you killed her. First, we got to get rid of the body, second, you are cleaning this mess because you made it and no buts about it, if I catch you trying to leave, I will take that knife of yours and kill you myself,"

"Nod, if you understand me." The killer slowly nodded, and Aspen tightly smiled. "Good. Get to work."

- -

"-the fuck took you so long?" Billy snapped as Stu got in the car. Stu let out a small groan, pouting.

"She wasn't afraid of me, Billy!" He whined out, and Billy blinked. "Explain without being a child about it."

Stu huffed ,"I killed her mom like you asked me to, we hid the body, and she made me clean all the blood off the kitchen."

"I'm sorry, what?" Billy questioned, in disbelief. Stu shrugged, "did you know that she has body bags? Like, where do you get those?"

Billy stared at him for a minute before smirking.

"She's the other killer," Stu looked at him with wide eyes, a grin appearing on his face.

"That's why she wasn't afraid of you, and that explains the body bags. She's the other killer." Billy said, a small chuckle escaping him.

Stu let out a small squeal, clapping his hands, "I'm so excited about this!"

Billy darkly smirked ,"Well, this is gonna be fucking fun."

-------------------------

Word count - 1065

Hope you enjoyed!