Chapter Two : "you are sitting in a dead girls seat."

-

The next day at school police and reporters filled the school grounds, reporters stopping any student and asking them questions about the two teens who were murdered the previous night.

Aspen Winona Winchester ignored everyone as she walked towards the school. She didn't want to deal with reporters. She dealt with them enough when she was a child.

"Excuse me! Aspen Winona Winchester, is that right?" A woman stepped in front of Aspen stopping her from walking further towards the school.

The woman was none other than Gale weathers. Gale was the one who wrote a book about the tragedy of Jeff Winchester.

The book was called "The Burglary Gone Wrong." Written by Gale weathers based on a true story.

Aspen read the entire book before burning it. She hated the book, and she voiced her opinions loud and clear to Gale the last time she saw her.

Aspen certainly didn't give her any permission to write about her so-called trauma.

"No comments." Aspen told her before stepping aside and walking past Gale.

Aspen walked into the school and into the crowded hallway until she reached her locker, which was only a few feet away from Tatum riley's and Sidney prescott's lockers.

Not only were Sidney and Tatum at their lockers, but their boyfriends were as well, Billy loomis and Stu Macher.

Aspen opened her locker and placed her books inside before grabbing a lipstick and applying some to her lips.

"Did you guys hear about Casey becker and Steven orth getting murdered last night?" The voice of Randy meeks carried down the hallway as he walked over to his friends, but he paused by Aspen's locker.

She put her lipstick away, and she glanced at Randy. "What?" Randy blinked.

"Oh, um, I just wanted to say that, um, you look very beautiful today. Love what you done with your hair." Randy stammered out, his cheeks turning red.

Aspen shut her locker and hummed. "Well, I already know I look beautiful, but thanks for recognizing it and pointing it." With that, she walked away, and Randy walked over to his friends with a smile on his face.

"She talked to me." Tatum rolled her eyes ,"she's a self centered bitch. Why do you even like her?"

Randy scoffed, "You're really asking that question? Hello! Hottest girl in school, total babe, I don't care that's she's the biggest bitch in this school, she's hot plus, she likes horror movies,"

"Hot, sexy, likes horror movies, what's not to like?" Randy asked, letting out a small laugh.

"Her attitude? Didn't yesterday, she rudely push you out of the way and told you not to stand in her way?" Tatum retorted, crossing her arms.

"Well, to be fair, I was kinda standing in front of the vending machine, and I was taking forever chosing what drink I wanted. By the way, did you guys know that her favorite drink is Coca-Cola?" Randy said with an excited grin.

"I'm gonna buy her a coke today and ask if she wants to sit with me during lunch." Stu let out a small laugh.

"You really think she's gonna say yes to someone like you?" He questioned, and Randy nodded his head. "Yep, because soda is the key to a girls heart."

"Right, just don't come crying to us when she snaps your heart in two." Tatum told him.

"Yes, you do."

- -

Billy loomis walked into class, his eyes instantly finding Aspen, who was sitting all the way in the back.

He walked over, placing his books down and sitting down next to her. He leaned back against the chair, letting out a deep breath.

"Hey, didn't Casey used to sit next to you?" Billy suddenly questioned, looking at Aspen, who turned her head to look at him.

"Oh, yeah. You are sitting in a dead girls seat. Why?" Aspen questioned, but she really didn't care at all, and Billy knew that, yet he still answered.

"Well, it's not her seat anymore, and it's a free country, I can sit wherever I want." Billy replied, smirking a little.

"Right, free country." Aspen mumbled, rolling her eyes before she turned her head and looked over out the window.

Billy tapped his pencil against his book, "So, what do you think of that Geek?" He questioned, and Aspen sighed.

"Look, just because you are sitting next to me doesn't mean we have to chat." She told him, not bothering to look at him.

"I'm curious. Is that such a problem?" Billy asked , leaning closer to her, and Aspen finally turned her head to look at him.

"Ever heard of the expression , "Curiosity killed the cat?" Aspen questioned, and Billy grinned at her.

"Are you gonna kill me just for asking a question?" Billy quietly questioned, and Aspen sarcastically smiled at him.

"No," she leaned closer to him to whisper in his ear. "To many witnesses at the moment."

She leaned back, and Billy chuckled, "Okay, but seriously, what do you think of the geek?"

Aspen rolled her eyes ,"Be more specific, Loomis. There's a bunch of geeks in this school."

"Randy meeks." Billy told her, and Aspen hummed. "He's alright, I guess. Gives me free movies."

"Why? Are you finally glad he moved on from your little girlfriend? Yeah, everyone knows that Randy meeks has a crush on Sidney prescott who doesn't give a second thought to Randy because all she thinks about is you," Aspen said, leaning back against her chair, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Pretty pathetic if you think about it. It's not like I care or anything." She said as the teacher walked in.

Billy stared at her for a minute before paying attention to the teacher. It wasn't the answer that he wanted to hear.

He watched Aspen from the corner of his eye, watching her every movement.

Everyone thinks that Aspen is a cold heartless bitch that could care less about anyone but Billy knew deep down that Aspen cared.

He's was gonna bring that part out of her whether she liked it or not.

--------------------------

Word count - 1018

Hope you enjoyed!