Chapter 23

*Tyler Pov

My life was officially shit, The pain in my chest was to much to bare, That's why i didn't wanna love, that's why i didn't wanna date. After spending 2 hours in my best friends arms like a bitch my soul went black, my heart gone.

The only love i had to 'show' was for my children. Every other love was pushed to the back locked with a key that was thrown away. And i needed a distraction.

''Hello'' Her voice came threw the phone, god i hate that voice but what ever, ''I Don't wanna girl, i want my fucking partner back'' I told her straight forward with no remorse i can feel the old me creeping back in.

''I see the old you is back baby the one i like'' Vern laughed.

''Yes I'm back to where i should have never left you in or not?'' i said not wanting to waste my time. ''Of course baby, i'm alone come to me'' She purred threw the phone.

With that i sped to her house and fucked her brains out releasing all my love, hurt, sorrow. And becoming the old cold hearted Tyler i once was.

*

*Bella Pov

It's been 2 days since i awoke, And its been 2 days of hell. Besides throwing up constantly i had everyone down my back as to why i did what i did to Tyler.

Lulu gave it to me worse she yelled and called me all different names in the insult book than apologized once i began to cry, but i understood Tyler was her bro like Clayton 'was' mine he hasn't even looked at me and i hurt but i had bigger things to deal with for example i had 5 days to tell Phil whats up or he'll tell Tyler.

Thankfully i've been put on bed rest for a month and Lulu has been bringing me my homework. So that meant no Phil and no Tyler. I missed him so much, what hurts is that he's rebelled.

yup lulu told me he's back to his ld way and with veronica to tell you i was broken well you tell me if you saw me cry for 6 hours yes 6. And it was all for money.

The only thing that kept me strong was my children. ''Hey'' Kayla said walking into my room dad was still in the hospital cause hes wound opened a little and needed to be stitched back up so Kayla's been checking on me. Shes also been kind of distant but i understand.

''Hi'' i replied as i laid my back against my bed frame. ''How you feeling?'' she asked as she sat at the corner of my bed.

''Numb'' i told her sincerely which earned a sigh on her part. ''I. I don't know whats going on but if you ever need me I'm here for you'' She said rubbing my knee my eyes got watery as i bit my lip nodding.

Smiling she brought he hand up rubbing my belly and than it happened. ''Ow!'' i said rubbing my belly as Kayla gasped tears rolling down her eyes.

'' They finally starting to kick'' she sobbed as i felt yet another kick my own tears falling as i stood quiet and watched, i didn't even notice that she was on the phone.

''I called Tyler'' Was all she said ''Wait..w..why?'' i said scared i couldn't face him before she could answer Tyler burst into my room.

''Whats wrong you OK?'' He asked me with panic as we stared at each others eyes for the 1st time in 2 days i was held captive does beautiful blue i loved so much tears rolled down my cheeks as i nodded without saying a word i took his hand and placed it over my belly never leaving his eyes.

''huh!'' He gasped eyes wide with happiness as his kids kicked him for the 1st time. ''They kicked'' He said more to him self as his eyes became water.

''Yes'' i croaked as his eyes landed on mines again. Gently he lifted my shirt revealing my small baby bump, He placed small kisses all over as they kicked where his lips meant and he just laughed.