chapter 4

this is not my best chapter but I will try my best for the next enjoy everyone please vote

Tyler Pov

I groaned as the Sun reflected it on me I buried my face in the pillow and I smelt the most delicious smell strawberry wait? Strawberry?. My eyes shot open looking at my surrounding 'huh' ? This isn't my room i thought. As I tried to get up a force is stopping me that's when I see a beauty laying on my chest 'Beauty woah Tyler slow down' damn she's getting to me I slowly remove her gently. she looks so peaceful, I cover her completely and applied a kissed her forehead I know what I have to do "goodbye kitten"

*Bella's pov*

2 weeks. 2 weeks!! Tyler's been ignoring me I've tried to speak to him several times but when I get close he leaves the first 3 days I didn't care Tyler's been my neighbor all my life and we've never talked in school we have different friends different everything as time passed I felt more sad ate less smiled less "Bella what's wrong" I turn to Gina and of course concern was clear on her face

" nothing Gigi" I sigh "Bull now what's wrong you've been like this for 2 weeks" lulu stated and it's true I barely spoke I couldn't say 'Oh hey I just really like Tyler but he cut me off ' No it wouldn't go right "bells" Gigi urged. "look I don't know I just havent been feeling well"I said which is true but my sickness is mentally not physically my heart dropped to lose next words "it's Tyler is in it?" I didn't answer I couldn't my eyes begin to swell what is wrong with me

"what did he do I swear ill go to ramble on his ass" lulu said getting off the table in the lunchroom to head to Tyler with a face that would kill anyone "no Lulu please he didn't do anything sit down please" I beg I didn't want a scene as she said that I looked over to Tyler he was looking my way with the confused face and a blonde bimbo eating his neck "dam" i whispered he saw, i got up from my seat

"Bells where your going?" I looked at my girls what can I say to them without hurting them I just need space. " I got an essay I need to hit the library I'll see you girls after school" i said giving them my best fake smile "ok " they said in unison I walk my way through the lunchroom I felt his eyes on me I knew it was Tyler but I couldn't look. "Bella" someone shouted as I near the exit I turn to see max 1 of the school jocks he was handsome short straight blonde hair that falls over his eyes with honey brown eyes a great body but not better than Tyler oh there you go again Bella I watched him approach

"hey" he smiled "hey matt" i replied "um I know this is out of the blue but would you like to go out this Friday" he said wow was all i thought why me? We never spoke? " you don't have to say yes but I would like to get to know you better Bella" he continued with hopeful eyes. "Um..sure i guess" he smiled that perfect smile " thats great bella ill pick you up at 6" he said placing a kiss on my cheek, weird i thought. as he left tyler came into view i was shocked at the pure rage on his face if smoke was able to come out your ears that would be happening right now. He had no right i said to myself brushing his reaction off i continued my walk outside to some much needed air.

****

school ended finally, heading to my car i threw my backpack in the back "Bella, Bells" i heard lulu shout with gigi on her tail " Whats up girls" i said leaning on my car has the girls catch their breath " Matthew richards spill!" i laughed lulu sure loves to get straight to the point as you can see. "Oh nothing he asked me out on a date this friday" i answered with a shrug

"What?" they shouted in unison excitment clear in their voice. "The matthew richards asked you bella out ? what did you say?" gigi asked. I dont know why his sudden interest in me but i dont think its a big deal yes hes a jock so what. Wow!! bella is this was 2 weeks ago you would of freaked i sighed shaking my head i guess tyler ruined it for future boyfriends dammit!!.

"Well i said yes.... hes picking me up 6 sharp" the girls jumped and squeeled before attacking me in a sandwhich huge "OMG! this is huge bells ... u are so gunna be the envy of those bitches plus i got the peeeeerfect dress ill see you friday at 4" Oh god! thats what i hate attention i never even considered it. After the hugs goodbye we went seperate ways, As i drove up my drive threw my dads car was their, wierd hes never home? "Dad im home" i yelled entering the house.

"Hey hunny how was school?"he asked as i entered the kitchen he looked stressed and tired. Looking around i saw stacks of papers and boxes with case 146 written with a sharpe "Same o same o, whats all of this?" i questioned pointing my finger at his mess. "Its the jenkins case" he said no wonder i thought. "You mean the mass murder that happened 10 years ago? " i questioned Apparently a Mr Cole killed several people and in those people was his with and 2 children he was well is filthy rich and till this day never been caught.

"theres been 2 more murders, 2 young men off 17 & 21...and it leads back to him, for 10 years hes been free lucky bastard but im getting closer ill get him" this is what i loved his determination for justice but it worrys me also. The night continued with dinner small talk than our favorite movie night, we used this time to bond mom always made us have movie night and some how we felf connected with her. As the night eneded i took a well needed hot shower the warm soothed my muscles and helped my knots at that moment i let my body and mind relax. Wrapping myself in a small towel i made my way to the closet brushing my hair. I froze. Everything went in slow motion as the brush fell from my hands and my chest tightened so much i couldnt breath. There he was about to have sex with veronica, his eyes shot to mines in shock horror tears started pooling my eyes as he turned and continued. i felt like my heart was ripped my lungs full of acid, my body was numb. Oh god!! i like tyler more than i thought forgetting my attire i climbed in bed sobbing not caring who heard. Its time i forgot mr cromby one way or another. Well atleast try.