Chapter 28

WARNING......... THIS CHAP IS MANLY ABOUT SEX IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP TO THE NEXT ..THANK U.

*Tyler's Pov

Today was a day full of emotions. I had got up Feeling like a billion bucks as i remembered what happen, Than Phil states something that makes confusion and anger start to boil.

 But when She confirmed He was right And that our Children and her were threatened, All i felt was rage. A rage i've never felt before. It was even stronger than when that bastard beat my mother all those years.

Bella took it all away at the moment, i couldn't believe she excepted me as her husband, she was mine all mine. And if that Faggot Richard thought he was going to take her he had another thing coming just thinking about when she tells him were married.

'GOD' i thought i gotta be there with a camera. ''Whats the smile for'' My beautiful wife brought me from my thoughts. ''Ha! when you tell your ex boyfriend it's over because your a married women'' I said grinning.

Bella sighed and ran her hand over her face. ''I guess you forgot him didn't you?'' i asked clearly amused. ''Yea but what ever we were never together we had just agreed to have a fake relationship the day i kicked you out my hospital room, I'm really sorry Ty. I was just protecting my family'' She said rubbing her belly. 'god she was beautiful' i took steady breath willing myself to relax it was a great night and i didn't wanna ruin it with my fury.

''TYLER!'' She gasped as i lifted her bridal style again. ''Its tradition baby and with you everything will be done right, Besides. This will be the 1st and only time you get married. Your MINE! Kitten'' I hissed. A small moan escaped her lips and i couldn't help but start to feel excited.

Even with our twins she likes it fast and hard, she loves to be dominated. It's a major turn on. Opening the door quickly i walked in with my wife in my arms and slammed it shut with my leg. I placed her down gentle bringing her back to my chest.

''Mm'' i moaned feeling the heat coming off her body her soft panting it was like a drug to me. ''Your so beautiful Ms Cromby'' I said huskily as she moaned. Slowly i place soft wet kisses on the back of her neck and shoulder once in a blue biting down and sucking on her sensitive skin.

''Mm Tyler'' She moaned grinding her round ass on my harden member. '' I cant wait to consummate our marriage baby'' She groaned jerking her butt on me once again. I could tell her hormones was off the roof and i couldn't be more happy.

Slowly i unzip the zipper of the back off her dress. It slid off her delicate skin slowly leaving her bare chested with pair of white thong.

''Fuck baby'' I groaned, i wanted to take this slow make love to my wife not pound her from the beginning but dam it it was hard. She turned around with confidence exposing her perfect round breast.

''You'll be the death of me Kitten'' I groaned loudly. She smiled biting her lips as she unbuttoned my vest and shit. ''Mm'' She moaned lowly at the site of me bare chested. ''Damn'' i hissed as she stroked me threw my slacks.

''Strip Me'' i ordered knowing how much she liked this side of me, and i loved it, i loved her. She had loyalty like me, we like the same things and not to mentioned loved dirty talk and domination she was a great sub. She was made for me. Her soft hands tugged me slacks and boxes slowly as she never left eye contact.

'Damn' i thought this woman was fierce in the bed, She knocked Veronica out the game for centuries and veronica got around what a shame.

''AH!'' I groaned snapping out my thoughts as she took me full in her mouth. I leaned on the wall as she sucked me slowly pulling out to blow on my di*k goosebumps rose from my body as she continued my torture.