chapter 13

Bella Pov

''God couldn't you love me just a little'' i muttered to myself. I had just gotten home after dropping Kate home and my First stop was the toilet where Ive been spilling my guts. I had been that scared of the situation that my stomach became sensitive.

''Oh hunny are you okay? you look pale'' I turned to see Kayla, Tyler's mom she was very beautiful. She's been visiting very frequently lately and my dad was ecstatic he loved his best friend and he needed the adult presence.

''UM.. i guess .. i don't know'' i said honestly i got up on wobbly feet holding on to the sink. ''Dear'' Ms Cromby said rushing over to me to give me a helping hand. ''You don't have fever so that;s goo'' she said touching my neck and head. ''Let;s get you to bed Dear'' Walking over to my bed she helped me out my clothes and into my PJ's i couldn't help but miss my mother in times like this, i miss her with every fiber in me. Laying down i stared at her as she looked like she was studying me.

''Ms Cromby you okay?'' i asked getting nervous at her stare. ''Bella i would think i'm family call me Kayle please'' she asked as i nodded feeling a little light headed. ''Bella , sweetheart i'm going to ask you something? you don't have to answer if you don't want to'' she said in a calm voice as if i would snapped at any moment. ''Sure Kayla'' i said honestly, she always made me feel comfortable she was a great women. I sat up waiting for her what I'm guessing is a personal question. she took a shaky breath.

''Sweetie are you sexually active?'' she questioned with a serious face, i froze. What was i going to say? yes!, no! ''Hunny i know i'm not your mom, i've never had a daughter and i would like to be their for you as a mother figure if you allow me to'' she said softly caressing my cheek. Tears fell down slowly i couldn't help it, i've never had a mother figure and i would love to have one.

'' I would love that Kayla thanks'' i said as she smiled cleaning my tears. ''So, have you?'' she asked waiting for my reply ''Yes'' i croaked a little scared, wondering if she would get mad or tell my dad. ''Don't be scared Hun your 18 already and i wont tell your dad till your ready'' she said answering my unspoken question, i wondered how she knew i wasn't a virgin was it that noticeable? ''Why?'' i asked before i lost the courage.

'' I don't wanna scare you but i've been threw it before the vomit, light headiness, increase of sexual needed, weight.. Are you going threw any of that?'' she asked. I was taken back not only because i em but because i wasn't sure what she was trying to say really. ''Um yes'' i dropped my head embarrassed. '' Hun have you use protection?'' SH!T, SH!T, SH!T how can i be so stupid oh god i couldn't be, as if seeing my horrified face she embraced me.

''I'ts okay. Your not alone in this well get threw it together'' she said massaging my hair as i sobbed. Times like this is when i needed my mother, her hugs, kisses, comfort. But i was grateful to have Kayla here with me. ''Dear who's the father? i promise well work this out if you are well talk to him and his parents'' she said looking at me, if it was a different situation i would of laughed because she is the parent.

She stayed patiently waiting for my answer as she held my hands, i had to tell her some time as she would find out anyway, sucking in a deep breath i let it out ''Tyler'' she froze as she paled never leaving my eyes,i began to panic as 2 minutes past by. Kayla shot up from her seat breathing slightly heavier ''T.Tyler...m.my Tyler?'' she stuttered, her reaction scared me and i hoped that she wouldn't be mad at me for ruining Tyler's life.

''Yes. im sorry if yo..'' she held up her hand stopping me ''No Dear. I'm not mad I'm ecstatic'' She said as her eyes became watery ''I Might be a grandmother and i couldn't be happier it's you..i..i need to get you test yes many'' she said pacing back and forth with the biggest smile i've ever seen on her pretty face. ''i'll be back in 10'' With that she was out the door. Even after she left i stood frozen in my spot em i really pregnant? how long em i? would Tyler be happy? would it be boy or girl? so many questions i didn't know how i was going to tell him.