Chapter 18

**Bella's Pov

I ran the short distance like my life depended on it because it did. for me and my baby. ''Tyler please wake up'' i begged as i lifted him up and brought him to my chest.

I cried as i rocked him ignoring the yelling from his mom on the other side she must have heard me plead and now was going crazy.

''Tyler please, please. PLEASE TYLER.'' i screamed at the end as he wasn't responding. I shook him quickly smacking his face repeatedly.

''TYLER!!!'' i screamed in panic as he still layed limp, at that moment his door was knocked down its hinges, my dad appeared in the door running in with Kayla and Clayton behind him. They all froze at the site of his room and me sobbing with a limp Tyler on me.

''Daddy, he's not moving. Please i cant lose him Daddy HELP ME!'' i screamed in agony. My father ran the distance as Kayla fainted in Clayton's arms. ''He has a weak pulse, did he take those pills?'' My dad asked as he pulled out his phone calling the ambulance.

''I don't know when i came he was already like this.'' i said rocking him back and forth. ''We have to keep hi conscious.. dammit'' my dad cursed under his breath.

''Clay run the cold water in the bathroom now!'' i ordered, i prayed that woke him up. As the tub was filling i spoke to him pleading that he woke up for me.

''Please baby wake up for us please you cant leave me, you cant. you promised Ty wake up'' i sobbed ''It's done'' Clayton said walking in. My dad carried Tyler to the bathroom and i hot on their tail i wasn't leaving him till he was okay. Dad placed him in the water and nothing.

''Shit'' he cursed under his breath. ''come on, come on'' he continued tapping Tyler's face. My breathing came out in short pants i was holding on to my sanity the best i could i was losing it.

''Bells breath'' Clayton said rushing to me, but i didn't pay attention my eye's were on the love of my life that was still even being in frozen water. And that's what it took for me to snap. ''TYLERRRRRRRR!'' i screamed as i was in agony i didn't realize Kayla was watching us in horror grabbing her chest.

''AAHH!'' We all snapped to Tyler as he struggled to get out. i sobbed in happiness, Dad took him out and ran to place him on his bed, Clay moved all the photos as Kayla got some dry cloths. I stood stuck as everyone worked quick and Tyler was changed.

''My baby, My poor baby'' Kayla sobbed on Tyler's chest. Slowly he wrapped his arms around her using the little strength he had. ''Mom'' He croaked weakly, And once again i sobbed. Tyler's head snapped so fast to me that a little harder he'll be dead. Our eyes locked for a minute as he took me in.

''B..Baby'' He croaked again struggling to get up, but Couldn't as Kayla and my dad kept him still. Looking over at Clay i was surprised as i saw tears running down his face. Tyler was his best friend his brother and we could of lost him it was understandable.

''LET GO!'' He screamed as he struggled to get free, As they let him go he  out the bed towards me but failed and fell to the ground, sobbing i ran to him he wrapped his arms around me cradling me to his chest.

''i love you baby, i love you so much, your my life, my soul mate. Please kitten i didn't do anything believe me please. don't leave me'' he Pleaded crying his heart out. I looked at him in shock was he crying? is he telling the truth?. i could see how weak he was how sad he looked the agony in his eyes. I was stuck i didn't know what to say, so i said the 1st thing that came to mind.

''YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME TYLER'' i said as tears fell. '' I wont. Never.'' He said in response, no one dared to say anything. i laughed. ''So what do you call this Cromby'' he cringe back at his last name.