Chapter 30

Bella's Pov

''Omg, This is Amazing'' I said as we entered our new room. Tyler didn't tell me we would take the Master bedroom but it made sense this was our house. ''Do you really like it?'' He asked sounding nervous.

I loved it. It was perfect a mix of me and Tyler. i Walked in taking everything in, inside i stopped at the corner wall and saw My favorite board hung up with picks of me in the girl since we became fiends till now and some new ones of the new gang.

''You hung it up'' I said more like a statement than question. ''Yeah wanted you to feel welcomed and comfortable'' He said wrapping his hands around my big belly. ''Thank you i love it i really do''

Tyler showed me my clothes and toiletries. He than took me by the hand heading towards his old room. ''Here look'' He smiled handing me 2 books. ''Its going to be this room?'' I squealed in happiness.

''yea my old room is the biggest it'll fit for both the twins until they grow'' He said placing a kiss on my lip. A shiver shot threw my back causing me to cream between my thighs. Dam hormones i grumbled.

I looked closer to the 1st book and it had a bunch of different colors and styles And the second was sets upon sets of nursery's for single and multiple babies. ''Did you buy this?'' I asked.

''Yea and some baby books i..i wanted to be prepared'' Tyler said a little embarrassed his cheeks turned slight pink and i couldn't help but laugh. ''Aw babe That's so great I've read to'' I told him honestly.

I had several books. I needed to know everything there was. ''Well circle some things your appointment is in a weeks time and well go baby shopping.''I squealed jumping off the chair in excitement. Tyler laughed as i threw my self on him wrapping my arms around his chest.

Tyler brong me back to our new room Taking off my shoes than dress and i couldn't help myself as he fingers skimmed my chest.''Mmm'' I moaned as his hot fingers grazed my hips. ''Is someone i need of release'' Tyler said half joking half huskily.

''Sorry i just.. its my hormones'' I said honestly causing him to chuckle. ''Well i will gladly help my wife'' He whispered in my ear. I gasped as I felt Tyler's hot tongue nibbling on my ear biting and sucking it.

He slowly placed hot wet kissing down to my neck Making me Moan out loud when he suck on certain spots. His hands caressed my sides and back slowly causing a shiver to run down my spine. Tyler never failed to wake up the beast in me.

His touches and kisses were beyond anything I've ever felt i always wanted and needed more. ''Do you want me?'' He asked huskily as he unclasped my bra. ''OH!'' i moaned as this fingers grazed my hardened nipple. ''Do you kitten''

''Y..yes'' I stuttered breathlessly. I held his lustful gaze, His tongue swiped his bottom lip and i couldn't stop thinking where that tongue could go. God Bella Your such a lady i thought to myself.

Tyler went to his knees placing kisses across my baby bump, His tongue swept my lower abdominal raising goosebumps threw out my body. ''Tyler'' I moaned as he lowered my panties with his teeth. Dam this Man and his wicked ways..

''Lay down kitten. Open up'' He demanded huskily. He watch as i took steps back. Getting to our new bed i slid on slower laying on my back and spreading my legs. Tyler let out a loud groan as i exposed my wet core.

Never have i ever felt so confident so loved. This was the real me and i loved it, i loved him. ''GOD!'' i gasped as his tongue took me to the clouds. Tyler ate me like a starved man eating his last meal.

My hips rocked begging him to go faster, deeper as he ran his tongue on my bud repeatedly. ''Faster Ty'' I begged causing him to growl in approval. I grab my hips tightly and slammed his tongue deeper making me scream as i convulsed.