chapter 17

**Bella's Pov

To tell you the past weeks was hell, was an understatement. The picture with Tyler and Gigi in the together kept replaying in my mind, Gigi would call me non stop denying it, Tyler would beg to talk to me. And i could barely keep anything in.

After a week in a half i told Lulu i was pregnant since Clayton knew and i needed y best friends well friend. She cried of happiness than of sadness which was followed by me crying as well i was so sensitive. Lulu and Clay has been doing great which is surprising, Danny forgave Gigi And me I'm still suffering. It's just me and my baby.

Next week is my 3 month appointment, i had hoped He was going to be with me but that's not happening. As angry as i em i wanted to tell him because this was his child as well, but i couldn't just the mention of his name made me cry, i wasn't strong enough.

''Please Bells eat'' i turned to Clayton, ever since that day he took e home i cried on his shoulder until i feel asleep. He was a great best friend to Tyler making sure his child was OK and his mother, So he's been coming every 2 days to check up on me.

''I cant'' i said pushing my plate of pancakes and eggs away, i had just taken y prenatal and i was feeling dizzy and nausea's i just wanna lay down. ''Bells i know you feel sick its your pressure, if you eat you'll feel better trust me'' Clay said pushing the plate to me, i smiled at him he was incredible friend.

As i ate i had to push myself to swallow but at the end i did feel a little better. ''clay your phones been going off your not going to pick it up?'' I asked since he was making breakfast he's phone's been ringing non stop. ''Its OK ill call them back later'' He said taking me upstairs.

(DING DONG DING DONG) My bell was pressed repeatedly.

''What the he'll'' I said walking back down the stairs. ''I got it''Clayton said stopping e. ''Clay I'm not disabled, plus i wanna see who's at the door ringing y bell like its a hobby'' i said as i approached the door. And the moment i opened it i wish i hadn't i wish i just stop upstairs, But this time i was going to be weak or cry for e for my baby.

''What do you want Gina!'' i asked straight to the point, see looked at me with so much sadness that i wanted to cry but i held myself. ''Bella you will always be my best friend and 1 day you'll know the truth and ill get my sister back. But right now i really need Clayton.'' She said, now that i took her in she looked scared, paled.

''Why do you need me Gigi?'' Clayton asked coming from behind me, Gigi sighed dramatically. '' Kayla's been calling you non stop Clayton she needs you over now its a emergency'' she said i froze, emergency? what happened? is it her? Tyler?.

''why are you here tho and whats wrong?'' I couldn't help it i had to ask Kayla was like my mother and Ty was the love of my life angry or not. She thought for a moment deciding to tell me or not. ''Well'' Clayton an i asked together. ''Well she couldn't get in contact with anyone so she called Danny's i picked up than she told me everything and said she needed you, i knew where u were so here i em'' she said shifting in her feet.

''What happened?'' i asked a little louder. ''ever since the party Tyler's been locked in his room drinking, He hasn't ate. And yesterday night his father visited and told him some bad things 1 including that Kayla...w.well is u..um dieing in a year from 2 types of cancer'' She whispered the end.

My breath hitched my head was spinning and my legs couldn't support me Tyler was basically killing himself and my 2nd mother was dieing. Clayton seeing me wobbling caught me  around the waist. ''Bells you okay?'' He asked in panic, i knew i was as pale as a ghost. I couldn't answer i couldn't think i just did the only thing i could which was nod a yes.

''Is this true? why em i needed?'' Clayton asked in a rush i could tell he was freaking out that the women he called mom was dieing and that his best friend was worse than he thought since he didn't want to see anyone, no one knew hes state.

''Sadly yes no one knew only her, Alex and her ex husband. but Tyler's been drinking even more since last night and is destroying his room he hasn't left hes on a rampage and she cant get him to get out she freaking out please hurry.'' She pleaded.

At that moment it finally clicked, that fact that my dad looked like he cried and the reason Kayla has been here almost everyday. Also why she cried when she was going to be a grandmother, she was dieing and my dad wanted to be with her the most he could and she wanted a grandchild she could meet.

Clayton ran out the door like he was on fire, i would of done the same being him they were brothers. ''I know Ms Cromby is important to you, and I'm sorry about her condition. I know you don't believe me but you will soon because your not stupid and ill be waiting for my sister... if u ever need me call me i don't care if Ur mad ill come'' Gigi said with tears in her eyes as she made her way to the car.

I couldn't help but believe her words but what i saw was totally different something was fishy but with everything that has been going on i didn't care. Walking to my room i looked across to Tyler's room but i couldn't see anything hes shades were down and curtain was as well and music blasted in his room. I went to the living-room and relax on the couch watching TV and waited for Clayton.

***2 hours later***

The door banged open making me jump off the sofa, i turned in time to see Clayton run in going to my fathers tools that were under the sink. ''Clayton whats wrong?'' I asked in a panic he looked scared. '' He wouldn't open Bella, not once since i got there he said he loves you and told us goodbye hes not thinking hes been quiet for 30 minutes i need to get in his room now.'' He yelled as he looked threw the tools.

Would he kill himself? oh god no please i chanted in my head i couldn't lose him as well. Before i knew what i was doing i bolted to my room with Clayton on my tail. ''BELLAA!'' he screamed out. As i ran up the stairs.

''What are you doing?'' he yelled following me to my room, i opened my window immediately as soon as on foot was out Clayton grabbed me. ''Are you crazy you could fall and hurt yourself and the baby Bella.'' He said dragging me inside, i wiggled out his grip crying i was shocked, scared. No terrified. I couldn't lose him Never.

''I've done this before ill be careful and this is the only way in he wont want nobody but me Clay you know that let me go please he could be dieing Clay or worse dead please.'' I begged as i started crying more. Clayton studied me before sighing.

''please be careful hes not himself he cant think hes had to much alcohol, ill help you onto the tree.'' He said releasing me, once again i stepped out out my window and onto the tree with Clayton's help. Much to my relief and Clays Tyler's window was open i carefully opened it lifting up his blinds and curtain as i stepped in i closed his window.

''MY GOD'' i gasped covering my mouth tears running down my face, There were alcohol bottles everywhere, the room was upside down holes in the wall, but the one that killed me was Tyler.

He was laying on a sheet-less bed covered in photos of me, with a bottle of Jack in his hands, he lay-ed unmoving on his bed i panicked when i saw a bottle of prescribed pills on his bed. Was i to late? was i ever going to forgive him? were we ever going to be happy? was he going to meet his child? i trembled in fear as i ran to him.

CLIFF HANGER :-P

WHAT DO YOU THINK? SORRY ITS SHORT BUT IM WORKING ON THE NEXT ONE NOW, SO PLEASE VOTE :-)