chapter 7

Bella's pov

**Monday morning**

Heading to school all i couldn't think about is Tyler's text and the fact that Ive been with Matt 3 days and today the school would know once they see us, and as you know i don't like attention. Matt and i spoke on Saturday for 2 hours on the phone hes very funny and hes sweet. why couldn't i like him like i like Tyler? maybe i will? i just gotta keep my distance and stick to Matt. Yeah that's what ill do. ''Hey kitten'' oh god oh god why do you hate me. Their stood Tyler behind me extremely close, so close i can feel his breath fanning my neck. I turned around slowly willing my feet to stop wobbling.

''Tyler... W.what are you doing?'' i asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. oh my he smells so good my body leaned in without my permission. ''just wanna hold whats mine! kitten And maybe get a good morning kiss'' he said in a husky voice, as he got close i stiffened all the memories of him kissing veronica that night came rushing back ''NO!.. get off me Cromby'' i yelled pushing him of me who dare he? how dare he brake me? and than try and kiss me, typical Tyler he don't care for me, he doesn't care for anyone.

''Whats wrong kitten?'' he asked sadness in his feature why does he look like that? hes playing you Bella don't fall for it you'll just get hurt ''What wrong is that I'm with Matt, whats wrong is that little shit we had whatever it was is finished, whats wrong is instead of trying to kiss me you should be with that slut veronica'' i spat the last part softer than i wanted just the thought of them together was killing me i had to get away.

''I don't want that bitch Bella And i don't care about Matt he cant compete with me'' Tyler smirked and tightened his hold around me as i squirmed ''Get off Tyler!. and your right there's no competition'' i said breathing heavily, Tyler's smirk grew as he went to kiss me again so i continued ''Because Matt already won!'' he paused and growled. oh god that was sexy ''NO! he will never wi..''.

''She said i won, Now get off my girl'' oh hanks god i turned to see a furious Matt walking towards us. Tyler loosened his grip and i took that chance to run to Matt. ''I'm sorry its not what it looks like Matt i Prom..'' he held his hand up silencing me ''I know baby i heard don't worry'' he said wrapping his arms around my waist. good i thought he believed me hes so great i can see myself liking him a lot.

''Lets go baby'' he said i nodded walking towards the school in Matt's arms ''Ill see you after school kitten'' Tyler yelled at me. i turned around and glared at him ''You stay the hell away from me Cromby'' i spat furious its funny how i always called his last name when i was really angry but who cares. ''Well that-ll be hard since i have strict instructions to pick you up and take you to my house'' he said smiling at us, what? what instructions? ''What are you talking about? and she not going with you no where'' Matt spat walking towards Tyler i placed my hand on his chest shaking my head no he sighed and took a deep breath.

''What are you talking about ?'' i asked annoyed we were already late and i just wanted to leave ''Well Mr knight told me to get you and bring you to my place, he said you lost your keys and he got called in an emergence...hell be calling to make sure your at my place'' oh shit hes telling the truth fuck! just what i needed to be with Tyler in his house ''I don't care she is not going with you Tyler'' Matt said calmly, Tyler laughed shaking his head. Wow his laugh his beautiful and his hair grew a little. BELLA!! snap out of it, i shook my head and sighed.

''Well Matty boy if you wanna mess with the man that has a gun and can shoot you or brake your relationship by all means'' Damn hes good hes reallll good. ''Hes right Matt...sigh... lets just go this conversation is over i wanna go to class'' i said wishing him to agree he nodded holding my shoulders as we walked to class

***

''Heya bells'' Gigi greeted as i layed my lunch tray on the table today has gone pretty fast to fast for my liking maybe its because i spent half the day wondering what Tyler could do to me than the other half scowlding myself ''Hey Gigi wheres Lulu?'' i asked we were the only ones here which was weird ''Oh see got detention... apparently she told Mr Jackson to 'quote' stick up bat up his ass and maybe hell loosen up a bit'' she laughs shaking her head.