#16 The Makeover

Kitty lay awake all night worried and confused. She wondered when she would be able to get out of the room again, she worried about Simon as well. She also worried that Victor wouldnt let her join them. And if he didn't, how would she escape?? 

She just had to wait was all, wait until the time is right. 

Later that day... 

Kitty had began to feel claustrophobic and started scratching at the walls, she felt is if she couldn't breath, and she had to see a different room. 

Finally, Victor came to her room.  "Hey aggressive gata, do seem like your having trouble there." Victor grinned and leaned at the door with the visible window. Kitty did NOT want to admit she wanted to get out badly, but she did. 

"Let. Me. Out." She said growling and slowly loosing control over herself.  "Sure." He said flatly which surprised her.  "Y-you you mean I can get out???" She asked.  "Yes... IF you are watched by one of my men," Kitty groaned when she heard someone come down to her place. 

"I can watch her, senor  Victor." The woman said which turned out to be Dolores.  After a moment of silence Victor agreed. "Oi sure why not." He said and let her out. Kitty immediately ran out  which made him chuckle. 

"Do you want to join the party tonight senorita?" He asked walking by her side. Kitty who wanted very badly to say no, had to follow her plan. She turned to him with a wide grin,

"I would love to." She said brushing her tail around him fiddling with his chest. He was shocked, but waisted no time and wrapped his arms around her leaning to kiss her, but before he could she slipped away down the hall ina flash. Victor just smirked as he watched her leave. 

Kitty wandering about, got herself worrying about Puss again, not only him, but Perrito as well, who was she kidding, of course they would come back for her, "maybe they're just lost or something," she told herself, that must be it, she should stop bothering herself and move on. 

Later that night... 

Kitty walked out of her room looking at her reflection in the glass window, she started bravely at herself, reminding her that she could do this. Without Puss, without Perrito, with out anybody. She has to remember who she is, strong, independent, and skilled with the sword. 

Suddenly, she was surrounded by a bunch of female cats who looked at her with giggles of excitement, interrupting her bruting, Kitty looked at them confused, wondering what they were up too. "Um, may I help you?" She asked raising an eyebrow. Giggling the answered, 

"I heard your Victors new girlfriend!" One said as she was disgusted inside. "Are you gonna join the party??" another said excitedly. "There's always plenty of fun, and drinks." One of thee older ones said Haughtily. 

"And the REAL reason we are here is because..." 

"We want to give you an ultimate party makeover!!" They squealed together. Kitty thought for a moment, who were these girls, some of Victors old girlfriends? Nah can't be, she thought. A makeover wouldn't hurt, plus it would make her blend in more. 

"And who, may I ask, are you guys? " She asked, paws on her hips. 

"We are Victors sisters! " all eight of them said at the same time. Kitty was stunned to see that Victor had eight sisters, no wonder he was so girl crazy, she laughed to herself. 

"Sure, why not." She said in a more casual tone. 

Later... 

The she cats gathered around Kitty gushing excitedly, whatever they were doing as they got her ready, it tickled, Kitty twitched her nose and blinked as they smiled satisfied, Kitty looked at herself in the mirror surprised at how fancy she looked.

"Finished!" They exclaimed excitedly, Kitty glanced at herself one last time when she couldn't help but smile at her new appearance. 

A few hours later, Kitty was pacing in the hall glancing at her reflection and then the clock, and then at the kitchen woman Dolores who gave her a reassuring stare. 

"I try my best to help those who can handle the mission." She said.  "Well, you won't regret helping me, I promise." Kitty said smiling. "You should get going, the party is about to start, and guests will be arriving." Dolores said. 

Kitty then made her way to the window watching the wagons arrive, her stomach flip flopped at what she was about to do.