5# Here we go!

"Its disgusting."

"Its delicious!" Puss said as Kitty watched in disgust as he ate a fish jelly and mustard sandwich he made while they were riding the wagon Perrito was driving. The wagon bumped and struggled down the rocky path to the Red Hollows.  

"You know, sometimes I wonder how long this will last." Kitty said resting a paw beneath her chin. "Not very long, I just ate it all." Said Puss licking his fingers, "No you idiot, I mean Team Friendship."  She said hesitating in cringe when saying their name, but in honor of Perrito they made it official. 

"Oh, ha, forever I hope." Said Puss confidently. "You really think?" Kitty looked at Puss, "Of course! I'll stay with you guys forever!" Perrito intervened, both cats smiled, anyway Perrito had nothing else to really live for.

"Okay...so, Far Far Away was really nice, but why are we going to this Red Hollow place again?" Asked Perrito. "Oh mi amigo, we will be coming back to Far Far Away soon enough, but FIRST I want you guys to meet my old cat friends." He said triumphantly.

"And are you SURE? Your not wanted there?" Asked Kitty raising an eyebrow, "Ahhh...I can't say I'm not....." Puss chuckled nervously. " 

"Seré un hijo de frijol! I can't go anywhere without you OR me being wanted" Kitty rolled her eyes annoyed, Puss nearly chuckled and shrugged.

Later...

"So let me get this straight...you have around ten enemies and TWO friends in the Red Hollows?!" Asked Kitty unamused sitting by the fire they made by the roadside. "Well...hehe not exactly, most of those 'enemies' I don't even think they know me, so I guess they don't count?" Puss said trying to count, "TWO friends? How-"

"Okay maybe one," Said Puss satisfied. "Porque Dios." Kitty muttered as she warmed her paws beside Perrito. "Well like you could do any better." Puss said grinning. "Hey! I'm a theif what do you expect?" She said glaring. "Well I'm a puppy and I only have two friends." Perrito said positively as he looked at them both smiling. "True, true, Kitty said as she petted his head." "Well, we have one more day of traveling tomorrow, so lets get some rest." Puss said wrapping an arm around Kitty's waist and kissed the top of her head, she laid her head on his shoulder. Perrito curled up next to them and fell asleep.

...............................................................................................................................................................

"No, there perfect." Said one of them, as the other shook its head. "Its to risky, they look talented." He said as he looked at the two lovers and there little dog. "Comon, well be fine." The other whispered to his clan of bandits as they lurked closer from the shadows of the nearby forest.

The sleeping felines and puppy had no idea what trouble was coming for themon their journey, but soon they would find out.

I know, its a cliffhanger, i'll get the next part out as soon as possible, (Me speaking like I have an audience lol.)