2# Off To Shrek's!

Here we go! BTW none of these are my OC there will be some in the future though.

"Are we even CLOSE to your friend's house yet?" Complained Kitty as they now sluggishly walked around town on their sore tired feet. "Yes...I think," said Puss trying to sound certain. They were all tired of walking and had wasted all their energy on the silly race they had. (which Perrito ended up winning all because Kitty was getting too close to winning so Puss tackled her.) 

"Were lost aren't we?" asked Kitty annoyed. "No! we are NOT lost." Said Puss regaining his confidence,  the last thing he wanted to admit was being lost,  it should be easy for him to navigate this town. "It should be here somewhere..." he thought out loud.

Team Friendship had come to a certain part of the town that seemed all too familiar...it was farther off at the edge of Far Far Away, usually where the poor people lived. This place was also known for having... "SWAMPS!" Exclaimed Puss, "Yeah? What about them?" asked Kitty pinching her nose,

"I knew it! Now I remember." Said Puss triumphantly, Shrek wasn't poor that's for sure, but he did love swamps, which is all the reason for him to live there. 

Puss hurried up to one of the wooden houses which he knew for sure was his, but then he stopped... 

What if Shrek didn't live there anymore? He hoped he did, what if they came all this way for him not to be there? He had to find out. Puss took a deep breath as Kitty's expression softened, she knew what was going on in his head, Perrito on the other hand wagged his tail excitedly as he knocked on the door.

The door opened.....

There stood the same old Green figure, the same old eyes, the same old ears, and the same old ugly look that brought smiles to many. "PUSS!!!!!!" Exclaimed Shrek as he embraced him, "Great Ogers and Onions It's been so long!" Shrek exclaimed,

"It's been TOO long haha!" exclaimed Puss relieved to see him.

Both Shrek and Puss were at a loss for words, as they had so many questions.

"Oh my! Looks like you have a clan with you?" Shrek pointed out, "Oh yeah, Shrek, this is-"

"PUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Said an all too familiar voice that cut Puss off. "Hey Donkey!" said Puss laughing, he was greeted by Fiona as well, and all had basically the same reaction of happiness.  Kitty watched them as they embraced, it brought warmth to her heart as well as curiosity. "Puss was friends with a family of Ogers? As well as a donkey?" she thought, Kitty wished she could have moments like this, where she too could reunite with family and Friends, to have that feeling of joy that she never felt before, but of course, betrayal was all she knew.

"Oh my! I see you brought guests with you!" Fiona pointed out just like Shrek did, "Yeah Puss who are they?" asked Donkey repeatedly annoying everyone, (Even though he couldn't help it)

"Oh yes, guys! This is Kitty Softpaws my Girl-" Puss was about to introduce her when she cut him off. "Hola senor, I am Kitty Softpaws, a friend of Puss's, and this is Perrito another companion in our little team." She said. Puss simply scowled as Kitty scowled back. Perrito looked up at both of them ignorantly smiling. "WAIT, PUSS HAS A GIRLFIREND?!" Exclaimed donkey, Kitty turned red and Puss much to Kitty's surprise said "Yup, now please save the questions for later." 

Fiona smiled, "Well, I'm very glad to meet you all! You must have had a long journey that we all need to talk about so come in!"

Kitty was now the one who scowled at Puss, but he just grinned back. "I didn't know we agreed on that." She said under her breath as they entered,  "You'll get used to it" Puss said teasingly as he ran ahead of her. "Hey-" Kitty simply rolled her eyes annoyed and followed after.

Later...

"So, tell me how you all met?" Said Shrek curiously. 

"Well, ever since I last saw you guys, I went on many adventures and met lots of different people-" "Enemies" Kitty corrected. Puss just chuckled nervously as Shrek raised an eyebrow at him. 

 "And on one of them I met Kitty Softpaws," he said pulling her into a side hug which made her laugh. "Kitty Softpaws? That's a weird name!" Donkey blurted out. Puss slapped his forehead, Kitty couldn't help but giggle, My name is Kitty Softpaws because I can rob you blind, and because... 

"You were declawed?" Asked Fiona, which made Kitty's eyes lit up, "How did you know?" She asked dumbfounded. "I had a friend once that was declawed, I'm sorry." She said.

"That's okay," Kitty said warmly, Puss smiled to see they were getting along. "Anyways Puss actually made an interesting first impression..." Kitty said turning her attention to Puss who turned red. "LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THAT!" Puss interrupted, "What? but I wanna knowwww!!" Said Donkey annoyingly, "He thought I was a guy, and then hit me on the head with a guitar-" Kitty said smirking

"She was wearing a mask!" Said Puss defensively, as they all laughed.  "But Anyways after those adventures, I kinda lost eight of my lives...." 

"WHAT!?" They exclaimed as Puss held his hands out defensively, "Guys, guys it's okay I'm still alive," He said smiling nervously as if it weren't a big deal, "Duh" said Kitty pinching the bridge of her nose waiting to hear him tell all the ways he died...

Time Skip...

"So let me get this straight...You met a therapy dog in disguise as a cat, you were chased by DEATH himself, Three bears,  You almost lost all your lives, AND a Nursery rhyme MAGIC MAN?!" Asked Donkey dumbfounded, "Yup." Puss said drinking his leche. "Wow! That's a lot we missed," said Shrek chuckling. 

'Are you sure you should be going on more adventures? I mean you're on your last life." Said Fiona worried, "Don't worry mi amigos, even though I have to be careful, I still am not going to retire, I have many moments ahead of me."

Okay! Here we go, sorry it's a bit short.