#15 The third plan, and more doubts

"Man, how far Is this guy's place?!" asked Sherman, they had been traveling for a couple days now. 

"Don't worry, I know where we are. Were almost there." Puss said bravely as they reached the big city. They wind blew in his fur which made him look even more handsome. 

"Victor is one of the most successful men in this part of the Red Hollows." Puss said turning to his friends. "And were gonna end that, hang in there Kitty I'm coming." 

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Every last weekend of the month, Victor throws this big ol party in he's basement. They always get drunk and have no idea whats going on, that's the perfect time to do your part. Now here's whatcha gotta do, you gotta join the party-" 

"What?!? Kitty exclaimed as she jumped up. 

"You hear me! You wanna get outa here er not?" she sighed as as kitty groaned. She knew that Victor would be trying to seduce her all night. 

"You join the party, and here's the ACTUAL hard part, you gotta steal one of his men's swords for self defense just incase." She said smirking resting her chin on top of her hands. 

Kitty laughed. "Sensor and, your talking to a professional pick pocket." She said proudly. 

"Nahh, yo playin," Dolores said waving her hand at her in doubt. 

"It's true!" Kitty said enjoying the conversation once ina while. "Good fer you! I'ma starting to think you got this ey girlie!" She chuckled again. 

"Anyways, back on track, once you got the sword, you gotta head towards the little sewage hatch by the-" 

"You mean I have to? -"

"Yup. " Dolores nodded her head as she ignored kitty's fake gagging. 

"And once your in there, head all the way north until you see an opening filled with think vines going down, that is your final sign to go out that way an run for your life all the way into that forest and don't look back." She said looking deeply into Kitty's eyes.

"Your chance is tommorow night, be ready." 

Kitty slowly walked out when she felt someone grab her firmly and throw her against the walk as she winced and grunted. 

"What are you doing out of your room?!" Victor said gritting his teeth pinning her to the wall. Kitty looked scared as she shrunk beneath him. 

"Senor Victor?" Dolores called from the kitchen. 

"What?! I'm in the middle of something!" He yelled from afar. "I let her out," She lied as Victor slapped his forehead.

"You maldicion woman! She could've escape!" Victor said furiously as he grabbed kitty roughly. Kitty struggled against his hissing as he ignored her and threw her over his shoulder. 

Kitty also infuriated kicked his side as she drew away from his hissing and yowling making herself look bigger. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this gatita?" Victor said also circling. "I do this all the time." She said Glaring deadly at him. 

Both cats pounced scratched and fought. As Kitty punched him in the face but he punched back hitting her in the stomach. Kitty got up fast limping and holding her side as Victor rubbed his eye that was now wounded. He lunged himslef at her as he got on top about to hit her when he stopped, you could almost see the adrenaline leave his expression as it melted, his breathing called down as he got off of her, what was he doing, he thought to himself, they were acting like animals, she didn't even try to escape. 

"Common Kitty." He said helping her up as he took her to the room they kept her in. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, kitty as going over her plan,  when she had a thought, where was Puss? Why was he taking so long? It didn't take a long time for kitty to arrive here, where was he? 

She started to doubt, what if they left without her, and Victor was right? 

Okay! I think I'll wait till tommorow to do the rest XD thanks for reading!