Chapter 46

Remember it's still a omegavers book!

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Miyeon had a bad feeling. Ever since she found out that Felix was awake but didn't want to see anyone because he wasn't feeling well, Miyeon felt like something was going wrong today. She was aware that Felix definitely needed a break. Miyeon doesn't know what happened between her son and the other boys, but it doesn't seem to have been peaceful. Felix would never have written to her, let alone been in the park at that time, if he hadn't gotten into a fight with the boys. But what surprised Miyeon most was that Felix had a suitcase with him. Had the argument been so bad that Felix even packed his things and left? Does he plan to go back to them?

Miyeon would love to have answers to her questions, but she also didn't want to ignore Felix's request to be left alone. But for a few minutes she has the uneasy feeling that something is wrong with her son. Call her crazy, but she has such a feeling for it. She already had that back when Felix was little. She goes up the stairs and enters Olivia's newly furnished. But when she opens the door, darkness greets her. "Felix?" she calls in surprise and turns on the light. The bed is empty and the window is open. "Felix?" she calls again, but as expected there is no answer. Felix has disappeared and Miyeon doesn't know where her son could have gone. But as she inspects the room more closely, she notices a piece of paper next to Olivia's computer. She walks towards the desk and sees an open letter.

As she skims over the lines, she begins to feel uneasy. "Oh no... Felix, what have you done?" she asks herself. She pockets the letter and runs down the stairs. She frantically puts on her jacket. "Honey? Where are you going?" Sungjin calls to his wife from the next room. "I have to help my son," is all she says and then disappears from the house. The children are well looked after with Sungjin. Now she has to save her son. But she knows that she can't do it alone. So she needs help. And she immediately thinks of the right people for it. She drives her car to the Huas and knocks on the door like a crazy person. “Huh? Mrs. Lee, what are you doing here?" Jisung asks when he recognizes Miyeon. "It's about Felix-" but Jisung immediately interrupts her when he hears his former boyfriend's name. "I'm sorry, but Felix isn't here and he's not welcome here anymore," he says and wanted to close the door again, but Miyeon puts her foot in between and stops Jisung.

"I don't know what happened between you and Felix and it's none of my business, but Felix is ​​in danger. I need your help," she says and Jisung can tell from the serious expression on her face that Miyeon is serious. Jisung accompanies Miyeon to the living room, where the others are all comfortably sitting on the sofa watching a movie. "Jisung, there you are again. Who was the crazy one at the door- Mrs. Lee?" asks Chan when he recognizes Felix's mother. "I know it's strange to see me here, especially after the to me unknown incident with Felix, but my son is in danger," she says and holds out the stranger's letter to them. Minho immediately takes the piece of paper and reads it carefully. Even though they were all hurt by Felix's action, they still care about him very much.

Even after Felix left, they had to pull themselves together not to bring him back. But these photos hurt them too much to simply forget them and when Felix didn't want to explain himself, it was over. "I don't know what my son is supposed to have done to you, but he is in danger and you are the only ones who can help him now. He needs you. I need you. Please help my son," Miyeon begs the boys and of course the boys immediately jump into action. "Seungmin find out where this address is. Changbin and Hyunjin get the equipment, Jisung and Jeongin go warm up the car with Minho," Chan orders the others. Miyeon is a little confused. "Equipment?" she asks unintentionally and Chan sighs.

"I know this may sound a little crazy and I can't explain everything at once, but me and the boys run a company that keeps our people safe," explains Chan. “Your people?” Miyeon asks, still confused. "Yes. Felix is ​​one of us. We have a second subgender. It's not a bad thing, but Omegas and Beta-Omegas are often kidnapped and exploited for the production of Alphas. There are people out there who have Alphas and Beta-Alphas as warriors to lead a kind of revolution. We are responsible for ensuring that all of this remains secret from humans and that nothing happens to our people. But that is a completely different story and that is not what it should be about now. We have to find Felix now." Chan says and Miyeon just nods, even though she didn't understand anything, but she can always ask questions later. Now she has to find Felix first.

Seungmin quickly found the location and found out that it had nothing to do with their problem. Which was not only reassuring for Chan, but also for Miyeon. Because she was reluctant to see her son involved in some kind of revolutionary war. But unfortunately that also means that Felix is ​​traveling with someone crazy and that doesn't calm her down.

"We'll find you...Felix."

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

I know that this whole revolution thingy came out of nowhere for you, but I was thinking about writing a second book, where it's mainly omegavers and where all this secret stuff from the boys is happening and revealed to Felix. But I am still not sure and it's not important for this book.

But if you would like to read it, I will happily make it. (Vote here ⬇️)

YES ABSOLUETLY!

Don't need to... rather a completely new book!

Hope you liked it!

~chichi