Chapter 45

I just want to give you all chapters, but on the other hand I think it would be to much...

The truth behind the shadows

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Felix didn't tell anyone about the letter or the photos. He told Miyeon that he wasn't feeling well and wanted to get some rest. Of course, Miyeon understood this immediately and gave Felix all the time he needed. But instead of resting, which his body really needed, he found out how best to get to the place the stranger told him to meet. Unfortunately his cell phone is broken, but luckily there is a computer in Olivia's room. Why? Felix doesn't know that, but he's grateful for it. He sits down at the computer and researches the street. It turns out that it is an abandoned factory, away from the city and any neighborhood.
Not scary at all...

But if Felix wants to protect his sister... his family and want answers, then he has to go there. He still has two hours to get ready, but he only spent it finding out something about the place. Maybe some useful information would come out of it, but instead he only finds out that the company once belonged to a Park Shinyoung. He produced military weapons there. But production had to stop 12 years ago due to a fire. The family has lost everything in their lives. The man had a son... Park Hangyeol... why does the name sound so familiar?... and a wife. The boy's parents died in a car accident a few weeks later and the boy was placed with his grandparents in the next town.

While all of this information depicts a tragic story, none of it sounds familiar to Felix, nor does it seem useful to him. Felix looks at the clock and immediately jumps up. He has completely lost track of time and now only has half an hour to get to the company. The walk takes at least 45 minutes... how is he supposed to do that? Felix immediately jumps to the window and opens it. He looks back again and sees a photo of Olivia with Rachel sitting on a cupboard. She's only been here for four days, but she's already settled in and found a better family. Even if something were to happen to Felix, Felix can leave in peace... Olivia is taken care of. He now has nothing left to lose. And so he jumps out the window, lands hard on the ground, but ignores the pain and runs. No matter what happens... Felix is ​​ready.

꧁꧂

Once there, he stands awkwardly in a large yard filled with garbage, large bins and old machines that look as if they were left to the ghosts. Felix looks around the eerie yard. He sees two large abandoned halls that don't look very inviting and right in front of him there is a small house that looks very run down, but there is actually a small candle burning in it. Any normal person would walk away, but Felix remains strong and gathers all his courage. He has to finally get it over with. No matter what or who Felix is ​​waiting for just behind those doors... he's ready. He managed to look the woman who traumatized his life in the eyes and take the sister he was so jealous of into his heart. He finally managed to put the man who was responsible for all his suffering behind bars and save his dearest sister.
Now he just needs to know the truth.
'Who are you?'

Felix steps closer to the house with strong and confident steps. Before he knocks on the door, he takes another deep breath. When the loud sounds of the door fill the quiet house, Felix briefly loses his breath. He waits for an answer but nothing happens. Maybe he's in one of the halls after all. But then the door opens and Felix can see into a small room that is only lit by a candle. Nobody is there... something is wrong here. Felix enters the room and looks around cautiously. There is an eerie silence and the emptiness is oppressive. Felix feels the blood freezing in his veins and then the door suddenly slams behind him. Felix remains petrified and doesn't dare look behind him. He feels ice-cold breath on his neck, making his hair stand upright.

"Welcome... Yongbokie..."

꧁꧂

"Yongbok Lee?" the boy is called by his teacher. "Here, but please call me Felix, miss," says Felix and she nods immediately. He got the name from his grandfather, but no one calls him that and he doesn't really like the name himself. Felix immediately goes back to his paintings in his notebook and ignores the teacher.

꧁꧂

Felix immediately loses his breath. It's been years since anyone called him that. He has almost forgotten the name. But how did this boy know the name? "You don't know who I am anymore... right?" the deep voice asks quietly in Felix's ear. Felix nods slightly. Then he feels a hard grip on his arm and how he is thrown onto a chair. Felix sits up painfully and looks at the boy. He doesn't seem familiar, but at the same time he feels that he must know him from somewhere.
"Then I want to help you out. My name is Park Hangyeol... and you turned me down more than 9 years ago," he says and then Felix remembers it. He was in the same class as the boy. But he doesn't remember turning him down.

"You just dumped me cold when I confessed my love to you..." he says angrily. "But that's not important. You were always my sunshine in my dark life. I needed you and still do. I need you Yongbok and you will be mine," he says with an evil grin. 'He's crazy...' Felix realizes as he looks at the boy. He didn't even notice how a crazy man had been following him all these years.
“But in order to build a relationship with you, I should first confess a few things that might make you angry,” Hangyeol says, taking off his gloves and throwing them in the corner. Then he takes another chair and sits in front of Felix with his legs crossed.

"It all started after you dumped me. I realized that I needed you. So I had to make sure that you wanted me and only me. But there were always people standing in my way, so I had to get rid of you first. I found out that you had lost your mother, so you were already broken... that was good, but it wasn't enough. Jinyoung had to get out of the picture too," he says, grinning maliciously to himself again. But Felix' blood immediately freezes again and his eyes widen.
"At first I wanted to blackmail him. I caught you kissing. I took a photo and used it to blackmail him. Of course, he immediately panicked because his parents hate gays, so I gave him an ultimatum... you or his Parents. He chose his parents..."

He started to laugh, but everything became so dark for me. I needed to know more.
"I told him to hurt you... hurt you really bad. And he did. He spread false rumors about you. And my victory was so close, but then suddenly he came to me and wanted to change his decision because he couldn't see you suffering anymore," Hangyeol said, his fists clenching. "But I couldn't help it. So I sent the pictures to his mother and it didn't go peacefully. The next day he was standing on the roof of the school building and well... you probably know the end of this story the best", Hangyeol continued with a satisfied smile. Felix sat there in horror and listened carefully. This boy in front of him was the real reason why Jinyoung killed himself. He was the reason why people didn't believe him anymore and Jinyoung left him. Felix felt hatred bubbling up inside him.

"But unfortunately, Jinyoung wasn't the only boy in your life who came between you and me. Your father... that monster," he said with so much disgust in his voice that it almost sounded poisonous. "I had to get rid of him too. I threatened to expose the affair between him and Janice, but that bastard took it into his own hands. But then I found out that he was keeping you away from your mother and I threatened him if he didn't go away, then I would tell you everything. And that's how he disappeared. He was a cruel man. I knew you wouldn't miss him at all," Hangyeol says with a proud smile.
"But there was still Wooyoung left," this boy was responsible for all the pain in his life... "I told him that you were to blame for Jinyoung's death. That stupid boy really believes everything," laughed Hangyeol. Felix clenched his fists.

"And then there were just the newbies... they were the most annoying because even when you told them about Jinyoung's suicide and your father's rape, they stayed with you. But then you were so stupid and made your great revenge plan for your father alone. The photos I was able to take said more than a thousand words and in the end they left you too,” Hangyeol laughs, amused.
All the loss of his friends and his sister... and all because Felix turned down thos boy years ago without noticing.
"Now you're all alone again and you can finally be mine," he says suddenly and gets up. He walks up to Felix and gently strokes his face.

"Finally I have my sun for my darkness!"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Hihi ( ^/// ^)...

Btw I love your comments... they are very amusing!

Hope you liked it!

~chichi