Chapter 39

I am so excited for tommorow, because I'll finally get my first tattoo (ᗒᗣᗕ)...

And due to my good mood you'll get a DOUPLE UPDATE!!!

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Felix was so excited. He stood right where he met Olivia and stared at the clock. He's been waiting for half an hour and he's starting to think that Olivia isn't coming anymore. Maybe Dad stopped her. After all, Olivia is only five. It was very stupid of him to think that a five year old would meet him in the park. Never-...
But before he could think about it any further, a little girl in a yellow dress came running.
"Felix!" she screamed and jumped straight into the boy's open arms. Felix was a little surprised, but wraps his arms around his sister. He missed that so much. He hasn't had many people in his life that have meant much to him and Olivia was one of the few. He was heartbroken when he saw his father take Olivia away from him. But now he has it back and he has to use every second wisely.

'I have a great day planned today,' says Felix in sign language and then took Olivia by the hand. "I'm really excited," she answers and holds Felix tightly, as if she were afraid that Felix would soon be gone again. Felix takes his sister to her favorite ice cream parlor. They sometimes went there after kindergarten. It was difficult to order something since Felix couldn't say anything, but Olivia had always been a very talkative child, so she took over. And to be honest, she felt very good afterwards. Even though Felix tried to protect her from her father's cruel actions, she saw Felix's screams, tears and bruises. Although she is still a small child, she is very smart.

She was happy when her dad took her away. But not because she wanted to get away from Felix. She wanted her dad to leave Felix alone. Forever. And she also knows that what she's doing right now isn't good. She should never see Felix again. She shouldn't put her big brother in danger. Her father could find her at any time and then this wonderful day would end in a day of hell. But she remains positive. Her dad is on a date with her mother. She has until 6 p.m. and that should be more than enough. She just misses Felix too much. He is her hero...

At the ice cream parlor, Olivia orders a mint choco ice cream for herself and an Amarena ice cream for Felix. Felix didn't even have to say anything. She still knows what Felix likes to eat best.
'I missed you so much,' says Felix and Olivia smiles at him with sad eyes. "Me too. But tell me, who were these boys?" she asks curiously and Felix's face immediately turned red. 'They are my... boyfriends,' Felix answers hesitantly. He was worried about what his sis would think of him, even though he knows Olivia would never judge him. "Oh, that's great. Then you have seven boys who love you so much," she says and is happy for her brother. She knows how much Felix suffered and is therefore so happy that Felix is ​​finally getting the love he deserves.

"When are you going to introduce them to me?" Olivia continues to ask. 'Soon...' Felix replies as an open sentence. He doesn't know if he'll ever see Olivia again after today. He already thought back then that he would never see her again. 'And how are things going for you? Found new friends?' asks Felix. Olivia immediately starts smiling. "Oh yes. There are Sascha and Lia. They are my best friends. And then there is Alex and Leetuk. They are my best friends too. And together we make the 5 friends," she says proudly with a smile. 'And what about Dad and your mum?' asks Felix. He really cares about the relationship between the two and whether they treat Olivia well.

"At first Mum was a bit strange to me, but now she's totally cool. She always goes to shops with me or buys me lots of toys. And Dad is at work most of the time. He's hardly at home. And when he is, he's with Mum on a date... like now," she says. She sounds a little hurt about the dad part, but she seems to like Janice a lot. She is ultimately her mother and it's a good sign, isn't it? Well, at first she didn't want Olivia and that's why it didn't work out between her and Marcus, but now that it's so great... Felix doesn't know how to feel about it. His dad drove his mother to the death all because of this woman. He really hopes that his father is serious about Janice and treats Olivia well.

Felix and Olivia spend the rest of the afternoon in the park. They go to a playground there and spend the whole afternoon playing old games and telling funny stories. They can finally be a brother and a sister again, who don't have to think about anything else but themselves. Felix doesn't have to panic about having to go home and receive a beating from his father and Olivia doesn't have to see her brother suffering from indescribable pain. They can just be carefree children. Just as they always should have been. But the day was already going too well. Too well...

"Olivia Lee!" a strong male voice suddenly shouted. Felix immediately turned to the man and stood frozen. "Felix?" his father asked, standing a few meters away from them.
"Oh my God. I could have guessed it", the man laughs and walks towards the two. "You really didn't manage to follow your mother to death huh... You're really the last thing. You'd be better off dead. But instead you kidnap my daughter," he says and Felix couldn't believe what he was hearing. His father aggressively grabs his daughter's hand. Olivia lets out a painful squeal at this. "Come on Olivia, let's go. Don't worry, you never have to see this man again," he says to Olivia, who now has tears in her eyes. He speaks to her about Felix as if he were a strange man.

"And you better stay away from me and my family... you wimp!" he says and then leaves. Felix is ​​still standing. His heart stabbed again. He knows he shouldn't care, but his father's words hurt... a lot.
Where did the loving and caring man who always took him to the park go? Or with whom he played football in the garden? Or who drove him to the bakery on his birthday and promised him a wonderful party?
It hurts. All the love... was it fake? Did his father ever love him? Can he even call this man father anymore? Should he still call him that?

It hurts and Felix can't do anything about it.
His heart hurts as if someone had used it as a punching bag.
His limbs become weak, as if he had been robbed of all vitality.
His father thought he was dead.
He thought that Felix had killed himself.
Like his mother did...
He thought that Felix wasn't in the house because he was dead?
He wouldn't even have cared if he did.
How can a father be like that?
What wrong has Felix ever done to make his own father treat him like this?
What? Only what?

꧁꧂

A few bushes behind Felix, someone grins with joy. The person likes how much Felix is ​​suffering. He is proud of his work. The plan is almost achieved. Felix is ​​almost at the final end.
But the biggest step is still ahead of him.

"Soon... soon I'll finally have you with me. Soon you'll finally pay for everything you've done to me!"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Well that was a roler coaster of emotions.

But are we excited to see the end?
It is not far away...

Hope you liked it!

~chichi