Chapter 34

Thank you so much for voiting!

#1 SKZ  out of 26,3K Stories ( 08. March 2024)

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

It took him 30 minutes to finally get home. First he missed the bus, which meant he had to walk, then it started raining and he didn't have an umbrella with him, and then he had to help an old lady who was coming home from shopping and one of her fruit bags ripped. Well, he didn't have to help her, but he couldn't leave the elder woman there alone either. The rain was getting worse and he still had a long way to go too. It couldn't hget any worse.
At least that's what Felix thought...
B

ut when he finally walked in the front door, he dropped his bag and took off his new shoes from Jisung. Jisung had put together a completely new outfit for him for the first day of school and Felix loved it, even though he saw it as more than a court gift. But the shoes really meant his death on the way home.

Felix just wanted to dry himself off and then put on more comfortable clothes. Maybe a pair of sweatpants and a thick hoodie.
"Lee Felix, here you finally are," an angry Minho suddenly shouts in front of him and storms towards the poor boy. He wrapped his arms around Felix, but immediately regretted it when he noticed how wet Felix was.
"Oh my goodness, you're all wet. Come on, I'll run you a hot tub and then I'll cook you some hot soup so you don't get sick," Minho says and drags the boy into the bathroom. Jisung and Seungmin, who were walking right behind the two, made a little fun of the situation.
“Hyung, do you want to help him wash too?” Jisung asks, giggling into his fists while Seungmin laughs openly.

"Yes, yes, just make fun of me. But if Felix gets sick, I know that you, Jisung will also be lying flat and you Seungmin, whether you want to admit it or not, will be like all hectic chasing Felix' homework and notes so that the poor boy doesn't miss out," Minho says and immediately the two fall silent. Felix found it a little funny how Seungmin and Jisung acted like his brothers who wanted to make fun of their younger brother and Minho, like a mother, stepped in and protected his baby.
Felix didn't mind being pampered like a baby, but he fears that this whole attempt at a relationship will ruin everything. What will happen if Felix says 'no'? Will they leave him? Or do they want to continue being friends, just with less caring? Or what happens if he says 'yes'? Will they treat him even more like a baby? Which Felix would find a bit strange, especially towards Seungmin and Jeongin since he's older. Or would they pay less attention to him because it's all just part of their court business?

Because of all his thoughts, Felix didn't even notice how he was already lying in the warm tub and Minho had left. He should enjoy the affection while he gets it. There's nothing wrong with getting some love after years of abuse. While Felix thinks about the great things the boys have done for him, his mother suddenly comes to his mind. She too had suffered. Her husband cheated on her and she suffered because of it for 3 years. She must have fought for 3 years not to leave her son alone. And when she was finally on the ground, she only saw one way out... death. Felix has also been at this point several times, so he should understand her. But then again, that was already 10 years, almost 11 years ago and she hasn't even contacted him or visited her son. She simply left him in ignorance. Felix needs answers. He's tired of always being in the dark. He needs to talk to his mother.

Felix didn't know how to reach his mother. He thought and remembered the evening she was here. When Changbin came to his room, Felix asked if his mother had already left, but Changbin said that he overheard Minho talking to his mother. Maybe Minho will find out more about his mother's whereabouts. So he decided to get up and go to Minho, who was preparing the soup for the boy as promised. Felix walked up to Minho and tapped him on the shoulder. Of course, Minho was too focused on cooking and didn't see Felix and that's why he was scared. "Oh my goodness. Felix, you scared me," Minho screamed, holding his chest. Felix looked at him with an apologetic look.