Chapter 32

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Felix is ​​struck by a blow. The stupid alarm clock scared the boy and took him out of his wonderful dream. He was on the beach in Australia and was about to go into the water when he heard this stupid alarm clock. Instead of heat and the beach, he now has panic and English lessons... Felix would like to cry. Why does he have English in the last lesson on his first day of school? The others are all out and Felix, being the angel that he is, assured them yesterday that they don't have to wait for him. Felix said he needed the time alone and would come home alone. Minho was of course proud of Felix because the boy finally learned to take his own feelings into account, but now Felix regrets it. But he doesn't want to take it back either...

Felix puts on his uniform and then stands in front of the mirror. It's been a long time since he stood in front of the mirror. This always used to be the biggest challenge in the morning. Which is why he mainly wore the mask, because then no one would see his face. But now he doesn't wear one anymore and he doesn't want to attract the attention of the pack just because he's too afraid to look at himself in the mirror. Felix wants to learn. He wants to conquer his fears and he finally wants to feel comfortable in his own skin again. So Felix stares directly into his reflection's eyes and waits for the negative thoughts to pop into his head again. But no matter how long he waits, nothing happens.
No stupid comment about his dark circles under his eyes... which are no longer there.
No hate comments about all the fat on his face... because he's not fat.
No complaining about Felix's hair... because it looks perfect.
And no stupid comment about Felix's freckles... because they look beautiful.

For the first time, Felix was able to look at himself in the mirror again and felt good afterwards. Today seems to be a good day. The start was at least promising. Things can only get better.

꧁꧂

The first day of school was surprisingly calm and normal. He did indeed get a few looks, but no one whispered about him behind his back. At least not near him or so that he noticed anything. He is currently sitting in English, his last lesson for the day. It was very quiet and he could listen to the teacher undisturbed. But at some point in the middle of the lesson he noticed someone in the corner of his eye. At first Felix thought he was just imagining it, but then it became more and more annoying and Felix had to look at the person. It was Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked right at him and he didn’t even look away when Felix looked at him. Wooyoung and him were friends. Three years ago... He was the only one who wanted to talk to Felix after everything that had happened and when everyone had left him.

But a year ago, just before Felix decided to stop talking, Wooyoung suddenly stopped talking to him. Felix never knew why, but he wasn't surprised either. After all, he had lost Jinyoung the same way. 'Will this happen to Jisung and the others too?' Felix really wanted a day without negative thoughts, but the boy is spared nothing. Felix decides to simply ignore the older boy and go back to his tasks. It was going well so far, but shortly before the end of class, a piece of paper was thrown at him. Felix looked around frantically. He was afraid that the teacher had seen it and now wanted to read the note. He doesn't know what it says, but luckily no one seems to have noticed. So Felix picks up the piece of paper at his feet and unfolds it.

'Meet me in the boys' bathroom on the second floor after class ~W.'

Felix could guess who it was from. He looked at Wooyoung, but they boy acted as if nothing had ever happened. Felix doesn’t know what Wooyoung wants from him or what he might have to say to him. After all, they haven't said anything to each other or looked at each other in a year. Felix takes a deep breath and then decides that he would only get answers if he met up with Wooyoung. He just shouldn't forget to send a message to the others that it might be a little later.

When the bell finally rings at the end of the hour, Felix packs up his things. When he's done, he looks at Wooyoung's seat, but the boy is already gone. So Felix goes to the second floor and then to the boys' toilet. The toilet hasn't actually been used for almost a year because apparently someone killed themselves in there. However, this is just a rumor. The teachers never confirmed it, there is no police report and no student suddenly went missing. He doesn't know how the rumor started, but in fact it hasn't been used since. If Felix is ​​honest, he tried to avoid it too. But not because he would believe a stupid rumor, but because he was afraid that some thugs started this rumor in order to have a place of refuge at the school. Felix was just trying to avoid all sorts of conflicts and not attract attention.

As Felix stands in front of the sinks, he sees Wooyoung coming out of one of the stalls. "Ah, you’re here,” Wooyoung says, looking at Felix with stern eyes. Felix looks at the boy in surprise. Why is Wooyoung looking at him like that? He never did anything to him? "You're probably wondering why you're here." Felix nods his head boldly. He tries not to appear intimidated. Changbin taught him that. “Huh... ever since you started hanging out with those guys, you haven’t been yourself anymore” Wooyoung says, more to himself than to Felix. Felix doesn’t understand what Wooyoung means exactly. Yes, he is now an Omega, which he still doesn't fully understand, but nothing else has changed. “Anyway, the reason I called you here is because I had to ask you something,” Wooyoung says, posing confidently.

"Who is Jinyoung?" he then suddenly asks and Felix is ​​frozen. Wooyoung, came to the school after Jinyoung's suicide, how can he know about him? Sure the school is talking, but no one has said a word about the boy since the incident. Everyone acted as if Jinyoung never existed. Of course, Felix couldn't say anything and he didn't know what to say about him either. "So it's true," Wooyoung says suddenly. He seems to completely misinterpret Felix's reaction and jump to drawing conclusions without waiting for an answer. If Felix could talk he would scream and curse and whatever he could do, as long as Wooyoung would just listen to him. Wooyoung didn't do it then, why would he do it now? "I really thought you arr good person Felix, but you're just as lying as San was" Wooyoung suddenly says and storms out of the toilet.

Felix just stands there and can't believe what just happened. Instead of getting answers, he just has more questions. How does Wooyoung know about Jinyoung? Did San tell him? San was Wooyoung's boyfriend when he met Felix. Felix immediately sensed that San was just trouble and a few months after their friendship began, his suspicions were confirmed. San had beaten up a boy when he took a look to much at Wooyoung. At first, Wooyoung thought it was cute, but then San became more and more aggressive anf jealous. Then Wooyoung left him and San tried to flirt with Felix. As an act of his revenge. But of course Felix told Wooyoung everything and he totally freaked out and yelled at not only San, but also Felix. Felix didn't understand why he was to blame for Wooyoung's ex hitting on him, but after two days, Wooyoung had apologized to Felix and everything was fine again.

But even San didn’t really know Jinyoung. Another student perhaps? And what did Wooyoung mean by 'so it's true'? What is true? What did they tell Wooyoung about Felix and Jinyoung? Who was it who turned Felix's life into a hell? Who was targeting Felix and how far would they go? Will Felix also lose Jisung, Chan... Minho, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Changbin and Seungmin? What did Felix do to deserve all this?

Oh, if only the boy knew...

If only he remembered...

But he was still so young...

Too young...

Way too young and naive...

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Hehe another cliffhanger...

Hope you liked it!

~chichi