Chapter 36

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"We should finally do it. It's been days and I can't take it anymore," Jeongin calls out desperately to his mates. The seven boys have neglected Felix a bit in the last few days.
Easily ignored even, but they had their reasons. They were so nervous. They've been planning this huge surprise for the boy for days now, but never knew when exactly the perfect moment would be. But now they have also noticed that things can't go on like this anymore. Yesterday Felix just shocked them with a message about where he was going. He didn't reply to them after that and even after reading the messages last night he didn't say anything about it. 
Felix has just gone shopping because he feels like baking brownies again and the others couldn't take it any longer.

"Hyung, we should really do it. Felix won't hate us and he won't run away again. He likes us. I'm pretty sure of that and we like him. We should really ask him," Jisung says to Chan, who is the only one who still isn't confinced on the timing yet. "But you know how Felix can react when he's overwhelmed. Besides, won't it all be too much for him? First the thing with his mother and then he finds out that he has another sister. We should really just wait and see," Chan says and tries to tidy up everything that just took the others 6 hours to build so laboriously.
"No! Bahng Christopher Chan..." Minho says seriously.
“Oho, now there’s trouble,” Seungmin whispers to Jeongin, who immediately has to suppress a laugh.

"You leave everything as it is and go through with it with us. Believe it or not, Felix isn't feeling well and it's partly our fault," says Minho and that shocks not only Chan, but the rest of them too. Except Jisung, who Minho got the information from.
"Jisung feels Felix's pain. And he can also distinguish it from the pain that Miyeon triggers from the pain that we trigger. Felix thinks we hate him and ignore him. And it's true. We ignored him, but only because we love him. We've spent enough time protecting him from our love. He has allowed us to court him, now it's time for us to finish it," Minho says.
"But-" Chan wanted to say, but Minho interrupts him.
"Nothing. We're doing it today," Minho says firmly and the others cheer him in agreement.

꧁꧂

Felix still couldn't believe it. Yesterday he saw his supposedly dead mother and had another mother-son date with her. The shock and emotions are still deep as he slowly makes his way home.
Arriving at his new house, Felix felt a mixture of relief and confusion. But when he opened the door, something he hadn't expected awaited him. Chan, Changbin, Minho, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Seungmin and Jisung stood in the living room, smiling invitingly.

"Surprise!" they shouted in unison. Felix stared at them with wide eyes. The boys he really liked had ignored him for the last few days - but here they stood with a mysterious glint in their eyes.
"We've prepared something for you, Felix," Chan said, leading him to a festively set table. Each of the boys had done their part: Minho had prepared the food, Hyunjin had organized the decorations, and the others had all helped.
The surprise date is just perfect.
He was served by Minho all evening.
Changbin takes every opportunity to hold the boy in his arms again.
Hyunjin gave him a portrait that he secretly made the last two days.
Jisung felt good because Felix was finally happy again.
Jeongin got a promise that they would spend the night together again today and Seungmin got a kiss on the cheek without the others noticing.

And Chan? He was just happy that he went through with it. Because that smile on Felix's lips is priceless and he promises himself that he will do everything he can to never lose it again.
Felix could feel the love in their every look. He felt so loved and so incredibly happy. Nothing could ever destroy this moment. And no one could take this path away from him. This is by far his absolute favorite day in the almost 18 years he has experienced.
But the evening wasn't over yet. Something important... very important was still to come.

As the evening came to an end, his new friends gathered around him.
"Felix, we're sorry for ignoring you for the last few days," Hyunjin began seriously. "But today we wanted to show you how important you are to us."
Seungmin added, "We thought about it a lot and realized that we shouldn't keep secrets from each other."
“You mean everything to us and we want to prove it to you,” says Chan with a proud smile.
Jisung concluded the series:
"Felix, would you like to be our boyfriend?"

Felix was shocked at first. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. But then he felt filled with happiness and love.
He instabtld nodded enthusiasticly and was overwhelmed by a hug from all the boys. In that moment, Felix knew that not only had he found his mother again, but also seven amazing men who had captured his heart in unexpected ways.
And so the evening ended with eight filled hearts. Felix went to bed with Jeongin as promised. For the first time, Minho left the chaos in the house as it is and sneaked over to Jeongin and Felix. Not a second later, Hyunjin and Jisung came over and snuggled up to their mates. Then sixth opened the door again and Seungmin entered the room with Changbin. But something was still missing... someone was missing.
But he didn't wait long and Chan lay down with his mates.
A wonderful evening... with wonderful... boyfriends...

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Finally we got what we all were waiting for.
It truly is a happy end.
But there are still unanswered questions.

Like...
Why did Jinyoung betray Felix...

What happened to Markus and Olivia?

What did Wooyoung mean?

Who hates Felix?

So stay tuned for more Drama... more secrets... more betrayment... more pain and more love!

Hope you like it!

~chichi