Extra 1

The onstage declaration Shen Qiao made at the world championship finals would be widely circulated by popular accounts in the esports industry. Discussions of his speech would also flood the team's official Weibo, as well as their supertopic chats. Lu Zhe and Shen Qiao would both see their own Weibo pages cluttered with a single type of comment that drowned out the cheers of congratulations for their win-

[Is it true?]

[Are you and Le Zhe really for real?]

[Do you like Lu Zhe?]

[Are you guys together?]

However, the entire team went out for a big dinner at the hotel after accepting their trophy. While Manager Zhou busily arranged their return flights, they decided to take advantage of the gap between now and the all-star event to take a trip. All the players were wrapped up in that discussion.

Post-game interviews, online discussions, talks of the championship skin... none of the players paid any attention to that.

DG's official Weibo did upload a lot of content in the wake of the finals, but those were all pre-prepared videos and graphics. Hungry fans could only lick at the crumbs they got from the interview that the players had given after the game that day.

And so, the question of whether or not Lu Zhe and Shen Qiao were really together quickly became the greatest mystery in the esports community.

......

But DG's players didn't show their curious fans any mercy.

After they got home, they immediately scheduled a half-month trip for themselves, planning on traveling from the north to the south to take in some beautiful, snowy sights before spending the coldest days of winter in the warmest part of the country.

It was a beautiful plan-

However, there were some problems with setting the details.

Er-Hua typed away at his computer and asked, "What kind of hotel do you guys want to stay at? Do we need a place with a gaming room?"

Zheng Zhizhuo and Zhao Yue glanced at the others.

Shen Qiao carelessly answered, "Whatever's fine."

He was fine with playing or not playing during their trip.

Old Wo thought about all the livestreaming hours he still owed that month. After thinking it over for a while, he said, "We do need one, right?"

Qian Bao scrubbed her hands over her face. "No, no, no, I can't stay up all night gaming anymore! Can't I stay away from LoL for once, on our hard-earned break?"

Er-Hua stopped in the middle of typing out their itinerary. "We have two choices here. One is a gaming hotel, and one is a six-star hotel. You guys check them out, then take a vote."

"Oh, and once we pick a hotel, everyone think about what sights they want to see," Qian Bao added. "Tell me and I'll make the plans!"

Old Wo blinked. "Aren't we just going somewhere for a change of scenery? Do we really have to go sightseeing?"

Qian Bao stared back at him in shock. "What's the point of going to these places if we don't see the sights?"

Old Wo righteously answered, "If we check out all the sights, half a month won't be anywhere near long enough for our trip! Isn't 'traveling' for modern people just going somewhere and staying there for a bit? Doesn't that count?"

Qian Bao took a deep breath. "Alright, get online. Let's play three rounds right now. First to two wins gets to make this decision."

Old Wo set down his thermos. "Come at me!"